18.1

All the boys are ending their videos while we're walking back to Josh's car. We had parked, and we wandered off, the boys getting excited over the Pokemon they found.

"And this is Josh's cousin Jay, so, no, I don't have a girlfriend," Simon says, mocking himself. I wave at the camera that's now pointed to the both of us.

"We should go get food," Simon says looking at everyone else after ending his video.

"Oh yeah, food sounds good," I agree. Simon winks at me before he puts his camera away. It ending up in his pocket.

"Jay say goodbye please," Vik shouts towards me, causing me to turn around and look at him. His camera is pointing at me, so I smile and wave.

"Goodbye please," I say, using an old joke. Vik scoffs before shutting his camera off. "That was the ending?"

"Yep, it was great," Vik says while Simon and Josh walk in front of us, then now in a deep conversation. Probably, about Pokemon. "So how's Jake?"

"Still complains about me not having FIFA, but he's doing chores and stuff. I don't know why he does them, but that's good," I say, shrugging my shoulders, carelessly.

"Just steal Simon's game, he's played it enough," Vik shrugs causing me to raise my eyebrows at him.

"Please, I'm too clumsy to steal anything," I admit causing Vik to chuckle and shake his head. Tobi comes up to my other side, before wrapping an arm over my shoulders.

"So I heard you don't get along with Jide," he says causing me to furrow my eyebrows at him before sending Vik a questioning look.

"Who's Jide?" I ask confused causing Tobi to look confused. What is happening?

"Jide is JJ," Vik explains so I let out an oh before nodding at Tobi.

"Tip of advice, just say you like his music, and his grudge will disappear," he laughs slightly before continuing to talk.

Honestly, he just rambles on about things, but it's a good conversation.

7.12.16

can you keep up?

yes, i kno this is short.

but we're about to get into the drama parts of the story, so prepare yoselves.

none of you are ready

*evil smirk*

aspen XD