13.1

I sigh, finishing yet another drink, before stumbling off back to the bartender. I sit down and smile at him.

"Can I get an-" I start but get cut off by someone behind me.

"Nothing, she's had enough," the guy's voice says before the bartender nods and moves on to the next person.

I turn around to glare at whoever is ruining my fun and notice it's Josh, so I roll my eyes.

"I shouldn't have told you I was here," I slur, and Josh shakes his head.

"Jay, it's almost three in the morning. This bar is closing soon, and you're wasted. I'm taking you home," Josh mutters causing me to roll my eyes.

"Okay daddy," I say mockingly before Josh motions me to get up. I do and immediately stumble causing him to wrap an arm around my waist, helping me stand.

"Okay, can you tell me the way to your house?" Josh asks once we're in his car, and I giggle. His beard is so beautiful.

"Your beard is so," I mutter, trailing off. My drunken self not knowing what to say, "pretty." Once I finish my sentence I bring my hands up to touch his beard, but that only last for a second before Josh quickly brings them down.

"Okay, thank you, but can you tell me where you live?" he repeats, and I shake my head before leaning my head into the door, quite hard. I giggle at this before rubbing it. "Okay, I'm going to take you to mine. You can stay in the guest room again."

Josh pulls off, and I zone out. Barely even noticing when he pulls up to the house.

He helps me out and inside. We take off our shoes before heading towards the stairs.

"I was here two days ago," I shout in Josh's ear causing him to wince.

"Be quiet. Simon and Vikk are sleeping," Josh whispers causing me to giggle yet again.

"Simon's pretty," I mutter half way up the stairs.

"Do you like Simon?" Josh asks causing me to put a finger up to his lips.

"Shhhh. Simon has a girlfriend," I mutter causing Josh to furrow his eyebrows. We reach the second floor and Josh immediately leads me to the next set of stairs.

"Who's that?" Josh asks, pausing before going up the next set.

"Harry," I say like it's obvious causing Josh to shake his head.

"Josh?" a tired voice asks causing both of us to look at where it came from. I don't recognise the face, so I furrow my eyebrows before leaning into Josh even more.

"JJ, it's fine, go to bed," Josh says and this stranger locks his eyes onto me.

"Who is that?" he asks Josh, disregarding what I have to say. I roll my eyes before going to touch Josh's beard again, but he smacks my hands away causing me to pout.

"JJ this is Jayden, Jayden this is JJ," Josh mutters causing the name to finally come to mind. I narrow my eyes at him as he rolls his eyes.

"You're black," I say, knowing both boys heard me, because JJ rolls his eyes, and Josh smacks a hand over my mouth.

"Don't be racist," he tells me before looking over to JJ. "She's drunk."

"I can tell," JJ says rudely causing me to glare at him.

"Please, I'm a university student. That's all we do is party!" I say, shouting the last part causing Josh to cringe and glare at me. "And I'm not racist. Black people are great."

"I'm just going to take her to the guest room," Josh says to JJ awkwardly causing him to grumble something before walking back to his room.

Josh and I climb yet another set of stairs. I immediately go for Simon's room, but Josh pulls me back.

"That's Simon's room," Josh says before leading a resisting me towards the guest room.

"I know, I want my baby," I mumble, and Josh shakes his head before shutting the guest room's door.

"Please, go to sleep Jay," Josh says tiredly, clearly annoyed with me causing me to frown.

"I'm sorry," I mutter before getting into the covers that he had pulled back. I lay down and Josh sighs before he smiles at me, clearly pleased I went to bed with no fuss.

"It's fine, goodnight," he says before kissing my forehead causing me to smile.

Josh turns off the light before leaving and shutting the door.

I quickly get up and put my ear up to the door, not hearing anything.

I slowly open it before sneaking over to Simon's room. The door's already slightly open so I push it open enough for me to slide in before looking around. I can't see anything, due to the darkness.

I look over to the bed, making out Simon's silhouette. He's sleeping on the far side, so I carefully pull back the covers and get in on the opposite side.

Simon groans at the movement, but stays asleep.

I smile, very content with myself before falling asleep, despite not being tired.

7.24.16

*just starts conversation*

sidemenswegways Jay's met JJ ;)

Picture credit to my hoes in my group chat.

Don't worry, her and JJ will eventually get along...

Eventually.

Hope you're enjoying this story so far, I'm enjoying your comments.

Aspen ;)