14.2

I sigh pulling into the airport's parking lot. Everyone except for Harry has blocked me on the app. Apparently they even started a new chat. Everything they can do to get me out of their lives. Harry believes me, but says he can't convince the others. I can understand, they've all known JJ a lot longer than they've known me, but I wish they'd just let me explain. To be honest I think they're blowing it a little out of proportion.

I check the time on my phone, 21:04. I'm a little late, but that's fine since Jake will still have to get his bags.

I go inside and quickly rush through the baggage claims, trying to find the one that shows his flight.

I find it and wait, seeing as he must still be making his way through the airport.

"Jayden!" I hear a couple of minutes later, so I turn around and am met with with Jake's smile.

"Jakob!" I shout back, using his full name since he used mine. He pulls me into a hug which I gladly except before wrapping my arms around his back. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too Jay," Jake says before pulling back and smiling at me. He goes and waits for his bag.

Once he finally gets it we make our way back to my car, putting the bag in the back before getting up front.

I sigh before starting the car trying to make Jake notice there's something wrong. We've always been able to pick up when something's wrong with the other quite quickly.

"Are you okay?" Jake asks proving my point. I look over at him before starting the car and driving away from the airport.

"No," I admit before glancing at Jake and seeing his eyebrows are raised.

"Are you having boy troubles?" he asks causing me to chuckle. He was always so proud when he got to help me with boy problems.

"Technically yes, technically no," I mutter, starting my way back from the airport.

"What does that mean?" he questions causing me to sigh.

"There's a new guy, and his friend heard me on the phone with you, calling you Jakey. Now, they all think I have a boyfriend, you, and that I'm playing the new boy," I explain briefly, not wanting to go into too much detail. I don't really understand what's happening with Simon.

"They?" Jake asks, only caring about that for right now.

"Him and his friends," I quickly say and see Jake fidget with a ring on his finger, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. He hates jewellery.

"Do you have a plan?" he asks knowing that I usually do. "And is he cute?"

"Course I have a plan, and you're gross, but yes he's cute," I say causing Jake to hit my shoulder.

"This is your house?" Jake asks as soon as I've pulled in front of the sidemen house. Considering they're all ignoring me, I'm just going to have to introduce them to Jake.

"No," I mutter before getting out of the car. Jake slowly follows my actions, standing next to me.

"Then what are we doing here?" he asks clearly confused. He's sending me a look like I'm crazy causing me to chuckle.

"I told you I had a plan, you're going to meet them," I explain causing him to look at me like I'm crazy again.

"You could have told me beforehand," he mutters as we walk up to the front door.