Chapter 16

I won't say anything :/
It's the best I can come up for right now...
Will be missing again after this... so, don't wait :)

Enjoy ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayu couldn't sleep a wink last night thinking about the 'little drama' between Wang Qing and himself, and thanks to that, he have been having headache since this morning. Dayu purposely take a seat at the back row in Ms. Martha's class, where no one else is sitting at, just in case he had suddenly drift off while taking notes. Ms. Martha isn't as strict as his other lecturers, but she certainly hates it when her students doze off during her lecture.

Dayu quickly pull his hoodie down to cover his face when he notice Wang Qing walking in, but too bad, he's already seen him. He is not trying to run away or anything, he just not ready to face him yet. Dayu haven't even sorted out his feelings. He need more time to deal with this things.

"Why are you hiding from me?" Wang Qing plops down next to him, clearly looking annoyed with the way he is acting.

"I'm not," Dayu turn away, but Wang Qing shifts closer and grabs his arm, forcing the little one to look at him.

"So you hate me now?" Wang Qing frowns at him. "Is that it?"

"Wang Qing, I'm not and I don't hate you."

"Then what? Why are you avoiding me?"

"Why do you care?" Dayu bravely look into his eyes, trying to search the answers to his questions in there. "You don't even like me, Wang Qing. You're just having fun with me. Isn't that what you're doing?"

"That's not-"

"Okay, if it's really that hard for you to understand what I'm trying to say, let me ask you a very simple question," Dayu say in a firm tone. "What am I to you?"

"You're mine, isn't that obvious enough?"

"Just go to hell and die, Wang Qing," Dayu shove his arm away and get up to find another seat, but when he notice how Wang Qing suddenly looks a little taken aback by his words, Dayu stop and look at him. "Shit, sorry... I didn't mean to-"

"Is it him?" Wang Qing glares up at him, his eyes suddenly getting red. "You're leaving me because of that bastard Wei Ting?"

"What? No! That's not-" Dayu flinch when Wang Qing grabs the pile of thick books on his desk and throws them aside. He can feel people staring at them but he don't have the time to get embarrassed right now.

Dayu grab both his bag and Wang Qing's, before he pull the taller guy by the arm, dragging Wang Qing out fom the class with him. It's a good thing Ms. Martha isn't there yet, or he would have a hard time explaining to her. But Dayu can't let them see Wang Qing like this. He need to get him out of there, even if that means he have to skip class.

Oh wow. The things I do for the prince fucking charming Wang Qing.

"You need to calm down, Wang Qing," Dayu push him into the locker room, after making sure no one else is inside. "You are not in your right mind. Just take a deep breath, and calm down."

"Tell me," Wang Qing says with his jaw clenched, his hands balled up into fists. "Are you still with him?"

"Wang Qing," Dayu sigh deeply, shaking his head at him. "I don't know how many more times I need to tell you, but I have nothing to do with Wei Ting anymore. So please, don't do this. Don't get yourself hurt or hurt someone because of me. You need to stop."