Chapter 8

The gloomy Wang Qing or rather dark Wang Qing? xDDD

Here it's come the chapter 8!! And I bring something all QingYu daughter wait so long.. xDDD
Read and find it your self. ;)

Enjoy!!

Ps: please gimme your comment and leave your vote for this story ^^  even the shortest words you leave for this story are going to make me really happy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You gotta be kidding me," Dayu frown at the sight of the drunken Wang Qing outside his door. There's a bruise on his cheek, and Dayu can seem guess to what caused it.

"Aren't you going to let me it?" Wang Qing asks, his voice deep and hoarse, like he hasn't been talking for days.

One thing about Wang Qing, he is really scary when he is drunk, because that's when his temper lever goes up like a launching rocket. So the best thing to do is let him have his way, or thing would get even worse.

Dayu make a space for him to step in, and Wang Qing staggers inside, going straight to Dayu's room like he own the place. Dayu actually thankful that both Qiu Shi and Chen Liu are not the right now, because Dayu really have no explanation to make if they ask for one. Wang Qing barging into his apartment in the middle of the night is no longer something that Dayu finds strange, though he wonder why Wang Qing did always seek for him. Does Wang Qing need him that much?

Oh please Dayu, you are being delusional now.

"Let me see that," He grab a pack of cotton and bottle of ointment, as he sit down next to Wang Qing on the bed. Wang Qing doesn't say anything and just let Dayu clean up his wound, but he did occasionally hiss in pain, so Dayu guess it wasn't an easy fight after all.

"Did you do this to him too?" Wang Qing suddenly asks.

Dayu know exactly who Wang Qing is referring to. Wang Qing hasn't mention anything about what happened at 390 the other night, but anyone can tell it's been bugging him even since. And what's worse is, Wang Qing actually knows Weiting.

Of course he does.

Weiting is one of the Nanjing's basketball team player, though he is currently resting because of his wrist injury, from what he have heard from Guan Xi.

What a nightmare. Dayu certainly don't expect his get even worse that it already is.

"Don't be ridiculous," Dayu shake his head. "Why would I-"

"Did he touch you?"

"Wang Qing, please. You are not making any sense."

"Just answer me."

"Look, he was just an old friend, okay? Now let me get you drink, it will help you to calm down." Dayu say, trying his best not to anger him any way possible.

But before Dayu can get to the door, Wang Qing grabs him by the wrist and pushes him against the wall, trapping Dayu with his arms. Wang Qing is breathing hard, Dayu can even smell the mixed scent of cigarette and alcohol on him. Dayu try to push him away, but being the stony wall he is, Wang Qing doesn't budge an inch. Dayu heart skips a beat when Wang Qing suddenly lowers his head, bringing his lips close to Dayu.

Holy ester christmas. He must be joking right?!

"Wang Qing," Dayu put his hand on his mouth, stopping Wang Qing from going any further. "Quit it. This isn't funny at all."