Chapter 4

Hello guys... I come bring you the chapter 4 here!!
Lets enjoy the story about demanding Wang Qing and  a concern but reluctant Dayu when their relationship becomes more intense.

The pic is what you called picture situation. kkk~
You will know what I'm talking about when you guys read the story ^^

ENJOY!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a huge possibility that Wang Qing would leave Dayu all alone with the work after what he did to him. Dayu didn't gets his hopes up when he walk into the library. So, it's surprises him like hell when Dayu see Wang Qing, the one and only Wang Qing, sitting at one of the tables, impatiently tapping his fingers on the desk.

Wow. Is this for real?

Dayu blik his eyes, thinking that he might be seeing things, but Wang Qing is still there, looking straight at him. He awkwardly stride towards him and stop a few steps away, waiting for Wang Qing to say something.

"You are late," Wang Qing Frowns, as he mention Dayu to sit down.

So, He is really waiting for me.

For a second, Dayu thought Wang Qing might be actually waiting for someone else. What the heck is this? This isn't what he really expected. Perhaps Wang Qing isn't that hostile? May be Dayu should change his perspective on him too.

Dayu keep glancing at Wang Qing from the corner of his eyes as he take his laptop out. trying to figure out how exactly Wang Qing's mind works. But Wang Qing always unpredictable. One minute he is like this, and the next moment he is like a totally different person.

Does he have a bipolar disorder or something?

"Thanks for coming" Dayu say, finally meeting Wang Qing's eyes. "I'm grateful."

"I have downloaded some videos we might need," Wang Qing says, totally ignoring what Dayu have just told him.

Oh, well. It's fine. Wang Qing doesn't look like he is willing to be here, but he still came, and that's enough for Dayu.

"There is only a few subtopics left, it won't take long to summarise the notes," Dayu look up when Wang Qing suddenly moves to sit next to him, leaning so close to take a look at the laptop, Dayu can even feel Wang Qing's warm breath on his skin.

"You have done a lot."

"Naahh~, it's not that hard."

"Right, you are a genius after all."

"I hate that nickname, so please drop it."

Wang Qing smiles in amusement and leans back against the chair, casually wrapping his arm around Dayu's shoulder. "You are interesting."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, you are."

"So, if i jab your eyes with this pen, will you still think I'm interesting?" Dayu hold up his pen and bring it close to Wang Qing face, but Wang Qing doesn't even flinch.

"Not my eye, please," Wang Qing syas, "If I go blind now I won't be able to look at your beatifull face anymore."

"Oh, I'm touched," Dayu roll his eyes as he slap Wang Qing's arm away.

Cih! Does he think he could sweep me off my feet with thouse cheesy word?

Dayu might not look like it, but it's not easy to impress him when it come to this kind of thing. In fact, He hate people like Wang Qing who use their charms to control others, like they own the whole world.