Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9 IS HERE!!!!! SORRY VERY VERY MUCH FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! TT^TT

And I'm sorry fro bring this chap to you.. :')

Enjoy the little Angst guys ^^

.

.

.

Dealing with Wang Qing has never been easy. He is pushy, acts like a jerk, and extremely possessive. He is acting like he owns every part of Dayu, which is of course won't be happening as long as Dayu have his conscience, but Wang Qing persistence totally scared Dayu out. Because somehow Dayu feel like he is fighting a losing battle with him. Even now, as Dayu look into Wang Qing's dark brown eyes that gazing down on him, there is that same look Wang Qing has in his eyes whenever he looks at Dayu. The 'you-are-completely-mine' kind of look, which is Dayu sure will be the downfall of him if he doesn't keep his head straight.

Wang Qing's face is tight with frustration and anger, as he raises his fist close to Dayu's face. He is annoyed like hell, which mean Dayu have to do anything to make sure Wang Qing won't go out there and beat the crap out of someone.

"If you strike any part of my body with that," Dayu glare up at him. "I swear to God, I will stab your nipple with a fork."

But Dayu know Wang Qing did never hit him, so Dayu don't even flinch when Wang Qing suddenly drives his clenched fist into the wall next to his head. Dayu hear something cracking, and really hope it's form Wang Qing's bone shattering. Wang Qing needs to be taught a lesson, or else he won't learn.

"Feel better now?" Dayu ask him dryly.

Wang Qing looks at his hand, carefully flexing it. "Damn, no, that hurt. It's good thing I like pain."

"If you are done throwing your tantrum, get off from me."

Wang Qing leans his ward heated body against Dayu, using his well-built and tall figure to trap Dayu against the wall.

"You were kissing him," Wang Qing growls.

Dayu grab a handful of his soft golden brown locks and yank his head back.

"I was talking to him, you idiot. We were discussing about the final project, not flirting!! And for some record, Edison Lee is not into guys. He is as straight as a lamp pole."

"Damn it, Dayu" Wang Qing groans. "You make me crazy."

"Qing," Daru sigh heavily and stare at him. "You are delusional. You need to get over this insane jealousy this, because for one, we are not even together. And two, please stop your imagination and thinking that the whole campus is after me. They are not like you, okay?"

"You never know."

"Stop it, Wang Qing," Dayu shove against him, and Wang Qing reluctantly drops his arms, taking a step back.

Phew.. Now I can breathe.

Wang Qing drag him into the locker room as soon as his practice ended, and started asking Dayu about Edison Lee. Like, come on!! He is the nerdy four eyed Edison Lee who is madly in love with math, for Heaven's sake. Why would Wang Qing assume that there is something going on between Dayu and Edison? That's just absurd. Just wow, how will Dayu survive this for the next few months, uh?

If that question been asking to him, Dayu have no fucking idea. Let's just hope he have enough strength to face Wang Qing's unpredictable mood swings next time.

"We have another competition coming up," Wang Qing puts on his shirt, and throws Dayu the one he did wear earlier. "Come and watch me play."

To tell the truth though, Dayu don't really feel like to go. Because Weiting will probably be there, and he don't have enough guts to face him again after their 'fateful' reunion at 390. But knowing Wang Qing, he did probably throw a fit if Dayu don't go, which mean Dayu have no other way out of this mess. Well, whatever happens, happens. Dayu will deal with that later. For now, he has to focus on Wang Qing first.