Chapter 10

Okkaayyy!! Here we go the BOM is drop!!! Chapter 10 everyone!!!

This chapter can be consider as a happy chapter because I'm so excited when writing this chapter XDD

please enjoy my happiness and Dayu's denial phase + Wang Qing's persistence ^^

.

.

.

For someone who looked like he was about to die yesterday, Wang Qing sure changes fast. Dayu glance up at him when he walks out of the main building, goofing around with some of his friends he walks past. He looks bright and fresh, unlike how he was last night. Dayu guess the time he has spent babysitting him is paid off, for now at least.

"Did it ever occur to you that Wang Qing might really be in love with you?" Qiu Shi bluntly ask him with such a serious face, that Dayu almost choke on his drink at how ridiculous it sounds.

The word 'love' doesn't exist in Wang Qing's life. He is obviously not the type to get serious in a relationship, and Dayu doubt he is going to hold on to him for long. Wang Qing will get bored eventually, and he will move on to someone else, just like he always did. And this exactly why Dayu need to draw a line between them, so he won't end up falling into the trap.

"Don't be ridiculous," he rolls his eye at Qiu Shi as he slings his bag over his shoulder. "We both know what he is like."

"He hasn't been seeing anyone lately," Qiu Shi says, wiggling his eyebrow at Dayu. "Weird, huh?"

"And why should we care about that?"

"Because even right now, he is staring at you like he is about to eat you alive."

Dayu shouldn't have looked up, he really shouldn't, but before he cans top himself, his eyes have already met with Wang Qing's eyes. Oh, how he hates that look in Wang Qing's eyes. It's like he is telling him that Dayu belong to Wang Qing, and that he owns him.

Now that he thinks about it, what exactly Dayu to him?

"Should I leave?" Qiu Shi quirks an eyebrow, teasing Dayu with his mocking smile when he notices Wang Qing walking up to him.

But Qiu Shi is already leaving before Dayu even get to say anything, waving his hand as he goes back into the building and disappears behind the walls. What a dickhead. He did better not be at home when Dayu get back. Oh well, this might be better than having to share a conversation with both Qiu Shi and Wang Qing. God knows what kind of crap Qiu Shi will tell Wang Qing about him.

"Let's go," Wang Qing suddenly say, pulling Dayu along with him towards his car across the road.

Dayu frown. "Go where?"

"My house."

"Excuse me?"

"I told you didn't I? That I have no intention of letting you leave."

"Really, Wang Qing? Why don't you just lock me up in the hole then?" Dayu mock him, as they both get inside Wang Qing's car.

"That might be a good idea."

Oh dear God, my head hurts. Why do I have to deal with someone like him?

"Chill, Dayu. If I'm going to lock you up, I will keep you in my room," Wang Qing smirks.

"No, thanks," Dayu grimace.

"Then don't run away from me."

"You will get bored of this, Qing. Believe me, you will."