Chapter 7

Here comes the trouble!!! xDDD

Enjoyed!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you finally decided to go out with Wang Qing?"

Dayu almost choke on his drink at Qiu Shi's sudden qustion. Qiu Shi blinks at him innocently, acting like he doesn't have the slightest idea what Dayu glare means. Whether he is just curious or he is really asking for a punch in the face, Dayu not quite sure, but if Qiu Shi dare to bring this up in front of Wang Qing, Dayu going totally kill him.

"What is that supposed to mean" Dayu glance at the entrance of the cafetaria, looking out for anyone he did never want to see right now.

Hopefully Wang Qing wouldn't suddenly appear at this moment, because if Qiu Shi were to meet him, Dayu have a bad feeling his bestfriend will say something that shouldn't be sait at all. When it comes to something like this, Qiu Shi can never be trusted. He might look innocent on the outside, but he is no doubt a master on scheming.

"Well, you two seem pretty tight lately. And you even stayed at his house the other day."

"That was-"

"Your first night together?" Qiu Shi wiggles his eyebrow, his wide toothy grin make everything a hundred time more annoying then ever.

"Don't turn on my killer instinct, Chen Qiu Shi," Dayu warn him, "I might really chop you in to pieces and feed you to stray dogs."

"Dayu," Qiu Shi clear his throat and leans forward, his eyes narrowing, "I have always wanted to ask you this. Why do you hate Wang Qing so much? I mean, I know he is a playboy and all but he can't be that bad right? He is behaving quite well this day."

"I don't hate him," Dayu sigh. "I just don't want to get too involved."

"That's it," Qiu Shi says, pointing his index finger at Dayu. "That's exactly what I thought. Well, put me and Luna aside, every single time other people want to get close to you, it's like you are taking a step back. You draw a line, and you never allow them to across any further. That's what your problem is."

"I don't see where this is heading to."

"I'm telling you to get over this trust issues of yours. You might end up growing old alone if you keep this up."

"That doesn't matter" Dayu laugh bitterly as he grab his bag and get up, "I was alone when I almost died before too."

"Wait, Dayu, I didn't mean-"

"I will wait for you at the library," He playfully flick Qiu Shi forehead before he head out of the cafetaria, his steps feel heavier than usual.

Qiu Shi was just looking out for him, he know that. He is probably being selfish, but this is the only way for him to keep moving forward and leave his past behind. His old self, his hatred, his despair, he have decided to leave them far behind him.

It's better this way.

"What's with that face?" Wang Qing suddenly appears in front of Dayu out of nowhere, standing so close that he even smell the calming scent of the cologne Wang Qing's wearing.

Dayu assume he doesn't have any classes today, seeing that he is only dressed on a simple white Armani shirt and a pair of Kahki shorts, with a sport bag hung over his shoulder. Then Dayu glance down at his injured hand that's no longer wrapped in bandages, eyeing the faint scars on his knuckles. It's still healing, so Dayu fervently hope Wang Qing won't cause any trouble for now.