Chapter 1

"Did you watch their game yesterday?"

Dayu looks at Qiu Shi face, watching him stuffing a whole tuna sandwich into his mouth. Pretending not to see the trace of mayonnaise smeared all over his lip, Dayu put his attention back to his book, going through the notes he have taken down for his economics class.

"What game?"

"Oh, come on!! I'm talking about our collage basketball team. I heard they won 79-35 yesterday. Awesome right?"

"Heemm.. and?"

Qiu Shi make a face at him as he shove the last piece of his sandwich into his mouth. "I don't get you, everyone loves them."

"Who said I hate them?."

"It's good thing I'm your friends, man. Cause your life is definitely so boring."

Dayu shift a little to his left side when Qiu Shi laughs, avoiding the tiny little pieces of bread spurting out from his wide opened mouth.

Qiu Shi and Dayu has been friend sine the fist day he come to Fudan University. Believe or not, it's have been 3 months sine he transferred from Beijing Union University to Fudan University - one of the international best university network, right after his first semester ended.

Freak to say, Fudan University is a second choices university that he chose after BUU, but FU give him full ride scholarship to attend their collage, so here he is, sitting on the cafeteria with Qiu Shi.

FU is a university that has a best worldwide network in the world, have a partnership with Oxford and Harvard, making it one of the best university in Asia. If that's not awesome enough, FU had been known as a place where the stunner and hotties gather, aside from the geniuses. And most of them are freaking rich.

Which is one of the reason Dayu not quite thrilled to be there, if not for his mother sake.

Dayu usually don't get along well with rich people. On the first day, he accidentally bumped into this one guy and that guy glared on him like he did trample all over him.

Seriously, why are rich brats like that? Qiu Shi, on the other hand, is from middle class family, which is probably why he is a little different compare to others. Actually not all of them are acting like jerks though, some are nice and friendly, and quite easy to talk to.

"Oh, thank GOD I got a table!"

Dayu break his gaze from his book and instantly form a small smile as soon as he see Luna, who's already taken a seat next beside him. It's seems like the students all hyped up after basketball team won yesterday, and the cafe is even more packed then usual.

"I hope they would make this cafe even more bigger then this one," Luna says, while casually taking a bite of Dayu's still-untouched sandwich roll. "I'm seriously almost got stepped on when I walk in."

Dayu give his best comfort smile to her. "I though you with Ju Li?"

"Just forget about her," Luna sigh loudly, "That slutty fox is been tagging along behind the basketball boys like a puppy."

One thing Dayu likes about Luna, is that she is not totally obsessed with the collage stars, or you could say, the hotter guys in the Fudan University. Well not like Dayu have any close relationship with the basketball star, but he have seen them before, and they certainly the true definition of bad boys.

Totally not my type of people to get involved with.

Except for one of the certain person from their group.

Mark.

He is Luna's brother and would sometimes hang out with the 3 of them, but mostly he is with his team. It's kinda awkward for Dayu at first, but in the end he and Mark can get along well. Mark is polite and friendly, well except for when he is playing. He look like a deadly cheetah in when he playing basketball.