Chapter 3

Meet the handsome Alexander Lang!!! Who knows him??? XDDDD
here you go!! Chap 3 is in the air guys!!!
sorry I'm late.. I just finished my final exam, and finally get my freedom time!!

ENJOY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work is more relaxing tonight, despite being short off three workers including Qiu Shi, who having stomach problem after he ate the brownies cake that Luna made for him and Dayu. It's a good thing that Dayu didn't eat that cake.

Luna is obviously a bad cooker, but she just doesn't want to admit it and keep forcing her 2 fellow friends to taste her so called 'heaven-like pastries'. Sometimes Dayu think she is scarier then any guy he ever met. Wang Qing exclude, though. That guy is... How should he say, there is just something about Wang Qing that makes him look... different.

"Holy crap!" Chen Chen, Dayu co-worker suddenly appears next to him at the counters, his eyes fixed on the door. "Isn't that Wang Qing from your college?"

Dayu turn around, and there is Wang Qing walking into the cafe, looking effortlessly hot in plain black T-shirt and jeans. Some of the girls glance at him as he walks past them, but he doesn't seem to notice the attention he is getting.

What is he doing here? It's only 10, and I still have to stay for another hour.

When Wang Qing see him, he walks straight to the counter with a tiny little smile on his lips, but immediatly frowns when he notice Chen Chen beside Dayu. Realizing the look Wang Qing given to him, Chen Chen awkwardly clear his troat and leaves the two of them there.

"I though I told you I finished my sift at 11," Dayu say, but Wang Qing is to busy looking at the menu.

"I'll have one Frappuccino," he says, "And I want you the one who make it for me. I don't want anyone else doing it."

"Why not?"

"I don't trust them. Who knows if someone want to poison me? I have a lot enemies, you know."

"And you trust me?" Dayu chuckle. "You don't know me that well, I might be even more evil than anyone else."

Wang Qing just give him his smirk. "I know you wouldn't poison me. You are too nice."

"Let's find out," Dayu say mockingly as he grab a regular size cup and start making Wang Qing's drink.

How strange it can be. Dayu barely talked to Wang Qing before, but why do he feel so comfortable to joke around with him? This isn't feels right. He should be scared of him.

Ugh! Get your mind back, Feng Jian Yu.

Wang Qing grins at Dayu when he hand his drink, and goes to take a seat at the table near the glass walls.

So he is going to wait for me? Well whatever. As long as he is willing to work together, I'm fine with anything.

By the time Dayu's sift ends, Wang Qing already waiting outside, leaning against his BMW series 3 at the roadside.

Tch, rich people. I bet he has tons of exotic super cars line up in his garage.

"Did you bring your laptop?" Wang Qing aks as soon as he stop next to him.

"Yeah," Dayu watch him sticking a cigarette between Wang Qing's lips, and light it up with silver lighters. "Shouldn't we get going?"

"Five minutes," Wang Qing say, taking a long drag and blows out a puff of smoke.