Chapter 13

I AMMMMMMMM SOOO SSSOOOORRRRRYYYYY!!!! TT___________________TT

I know it's been more than two fucking weeks!!!! I'm really sorry guys...

I hope this two chapter updates will give you more.... I don't know, happiness maybe?

I'm not sure tho, cause this two chap will be more like little angst too~

But I hope you guys can enjoys as much as I'm when I make this two chapter :)

ENJOY!!! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop the car!" I turn to Weiting, shooting him a cold glare when our eyes meet.

"Shut up, Yuzi," he hisses. "It's not like I can drop you off in the middle of a heavy rain like this."

"What a surprise, you actually care about me," I make a face at him. "Stop the fucking car now, Weiting. I don't want to be in here with you."

"For fuck's sake Yuzi, will you just please shut the hell up until we get back?!"

"Don't yell at me!" I scream at his face, "I'm tired of this. I have been helping you keeping the drugs and I said nothing, and now you are making me your partner in crime? Enough is enough! And I'm not having sex with you anymore. I leaving!"

"Don't you fucking say that word again," Weiting grits his teeth, his jaw clenching. "You are not leaving me, Jian Yu. Not until I give you the right to."

"Haven't you had enough of this? Just stop, please!"

"What is gotten into you? I don't get it! We have been doing fine!"

"Fine? Which part of this is fine to you? You just ruined everything, Weiting. And I can't do this anymore. I'm not your plaything!"

"Not this again," Weiting hold on the steering wheel tightens, his anger slowly rising. "What do you want me to do then?!"

"I jus-" I stop when I look up front, my eyes widden when I notice a bike coming from the left at the juction. "Weiting, look out!!"

It happens in the blink of an eye. Weiting steps on the break as harsh as he could, but it's already too late. They crash hard onto the bike, and Dayu only can grab onto his seat, holding on for his dear life as the car spins a few time before it flips over.

****

Dayu open his eyes abruptly, his head spinning like a wheel as he struggles to up on the bed.

Of all things, why did I have to dream about that?

"Rise and shine, genius," Qui Shi appears at the door out of the blue, grinning at him as he walks into Dayu's room and hands him his phone. "You left your phone at the shoe rack, you idiot. Stop being so careless."

"Uhm... thanks."

"Were you having nightmare or something? You are sweating a lot."

"Sort of," he groans. "I was dreaming about the night with Weiting."

Qiu Shi raises an eyebrow. "You were?"

"Don't get me wrong though. It was just a dream. I said I will move on, so I will."