Chapter 20: Valentine's Day

A/N: hi! This is my Valentine's Day present to all of my lovely readers so if you didn't get a valentine, now ya did ^_^ you're welcome. I know it's 2 days late but at least you're getting it right? Be warned, there is a lot of lovey dovey stuff so if you're feeling really depressed about not being with someone, I suggest not reading this. I don't wanna depress anybody. Anyways, enjoy!

I ran up Billie's driveway and climbed up to his window. I knocked loudly until he opened up. "Hey Billie, Happy Valentine's Day." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Rik. C'mon in I have a surprise for you." He said, walking to a different part of the room. I came in, closing the window behind me and as soon as I did, Billie pressed his lips to mine, wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Soon after, he pulled away. He handed me a small box with a little ribbon strategically placed at the top. I looked up at him with a smile. "Open it up!" He urged, excitement practically radiating off him. I laughed and pulled the little top off of the box, only to reveal a heart locket with mine and Billie's initials on it. "Do you like it?" Billie asked anxiously.

"Of course I do. It's from you isn't it?" I said with a smirk. I hugged him tightly and gave him my present. He opened it up to find a DVD of his favorite movie AKA the first movie we ever watched as a couple, Perks of Being a Wallflower. Yeah I know it was kind of cheesy to watch with your boyfriend but hey, it's a good movie. Later on that night, we watched it again and there ya go, that was our valentine's day.