Chapter 2: Gym Class

I was just sitting on the bleachers in gym class, half-listening to the teacher drone on about how important gym was and bull like that. Billie and Mike weren't in this class with me, they had science. So, here I was, sitting by myself and wanting to shoot someone. Then, the head cheerleader who Billie told me was named Lily came over to me. "Hi newbie!" She squeaked. I just found out why Billie hated her so much. "My name's Rikkie." I said.

"Oh! Well I like newbie better. Your name is for guys." She paused. "Wait, are those self harm scars??" She asked, pointing to my arms. I TOTALLY forgot about those. I quickly hugged myself in a lame attempt to hide them. "OMG! They are!! That's so stupid if you're sad just get over it, ATTENTION WHORE!" She said rather loudly, walking away. The last two words echoed over and over in my mind. I looked down, fighting back the tears in my eyes. I wish Billie was here......Him and Mike were the only ones that were nice in this school.."Hey, are you okay?" I heard someone ask. I looked up to see a guy with bright green hair, chuck taylors, a Blink 182 shirt and jeans. I nodded. "Yeah, thanks." I replied.

"My name's Tre. What's yours?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"I'm Rikkie." I answered, wiping my eyes.

"Oh! Mikey told me about you last period! You sounded like a pretty cool chic." Tre said, ruffling my hair.

"Thanks." I said, laughing a little. We talked until the bell rang and then we went to meet up with Billie and Mike.