Cursed Things [Part Three]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

Magsimula sa umpisa

“You don’t like a little excitement Sam?”

“No.”Sam replied as Hope snatched the last bite and ate it. “Its exhausting.”

“Yay!”She cheered evilly. “I won!”

Breanna glared at her and added, “I hope you choke.” Then laughed together with Hope.

****

HOPES POINT OF VIEW

****

Once we had all settled Dean told us the news. “Looks like this town has a bit of a Leviathan issue.”

“Really?”I asked. I thought we were just dealing with cursed objects.

Then Dean explained to us how main street was bought up by Bicklebee Realty which in the long run was funded by Roman Inc, linked directly to a Leviathan.

“Oh great.” Sam said gravely, rubbing his eyes. I didn’t say anything to Dean, because I knew I wouldn’t have to.

“Oh would you quit with the insomnia crap. I’ll keep working here, you go find a motel and get some sleep.”

“It doesn’t matter what I do, Dean.” He said and I watched him carefully. “Lucifer will not shut up.”

Breanna eyed me cautiously, probably wondering if this was normal. This was not.

I watched Dean as he quietly asked. “Even now?”

“He’s singing stairway to heaven right now.”

“Good song.” Dean and I said in unison.

Sam looked tiredly at the table, “Not 50 times in a row.” He replied.

“Hm,”Dean replied and Sam’s phone began to ring.

“Hey Scott,” He answered and I began to listen in.

“Please S-Sam! You gotta help me!” I heard frantically on the other end of the line.

Sam looked at the ceiling trying really hard not to look annoyed. “What’s happening?”

“I looked in one of my mom’s old mirrors and now I wanna rip my face off!” I cringed at the last part.

“I think it was cursed.” He whimpered.

“You think?” I replied sarcastically earning a look from Dean.

“Who are you talking to?”

“I can hear Scott on the phone with Sam,” I replied.

“Really?”Breanna asked curiously.

“Let me guess, he touched something he shouldn’t have and now he’s cursed?” Dean asked and I nodded. “Yep.”

“Of course he did.” Sam grumbled as Dean threw a tip on the table.

We groaned and stood up to leave. Oh well, looks like no one was going a motel to sleep.

***

Scott hung up the phone, and turned to look at Mrs. Bicklebee and George.

*****

We were there quickly, jumping out of the truck. Dean flung the jingling bell door open and we walked into the room to be greeted, not by Scott with a ripped off face, but by two real estate brokers. Scottie boy sat tied and duct-taped to a chair.

I growled, it was a trap.

“So much for the cursed mirror.” Dean said, reflecting my own thoughts.