Chapter 17

Aidou's POV

I sat on my little sister's bed, stroking her hair. She's been out for 3 days... I'm getting very worried. I stared at her face. She was so pale. Even though she wasn't awake she was shivering and sweating. I'm such a horrible brother, I couldn't even protect her. I lay my head beside her and wrap my arms around her. She was so warm?... It doesn't make any sense. I guess this calmed me down and I drifted into a long delayed sleep.

Tsukiko's POV

Dreaming

"You shouldn't have left my side!" A dark figure was holding me by the shoulders and shaking me. "Now look what you have got yourself into!" What have I got myself into?

"Maybe it's for the best if I take away your powers..." He put his large hand over my face...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"NO!" I shot up from my nightmare, I stared down at my hands, it was just a dream I'm still alive. I was panting, I almost didn't notice Onii-sama sleeping peacefully beside me. I ran my fingers through his hair, as long as those around me are safe, I don't need to worry.

As I was about to get out of bed, the door opened and there stood Zero holding a tray of piping hot soup. Clang. He dropped everything when he saw me, the soup split on his leg but he didn't care he ran up to me and lifted me in his strong arms. "I-I thought you were gone." He was shivering as he whispered into my ear, I could feel his warm tears falling on to my head as he quietly sobbed and embraced me.

I lifted my hand and wiped away his tears, I gave him a soft smile. "I would never leave you alone."

"Tsukiko?" I turned around to see Onii-sama standing and rubbing his eyes, making sure he wasn't dreaming. Zero released me and Aidou-Onii-sama ran over to me and hugged me so tightly that I almost couldn't breathe. But I was overjoyed, I was happy they were both okay.

"Come on now, we better let Chairman Cross know that you're awake, otherwise he might do something crazy." The three of us walked out of the room together hand in hand. This is like the family I never had.

"Tsukiko!!" The Chairman was running over to me in light speed, maybe I'll just give him this hug. "Eh? You're not going to dodge my hug? Who are you and what have you done with my little girl?" I giggled at his flustered reaction, I guess he realized and he collapsed on the floor sobbing like a baby.

After a sea of tears from the Chairman, we left the room for some lunch. "Mann I'm hungry." I rubbed my belly which was making whale sounds.

"Haha, I bet you are." Zero laughed at my actions and ruffled my hair.

"Hey hey hey. Now now, Kiryu-kun don't you think you should show some respect to your future brother in law and Tsukiko WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE AN ITEM!!" Heat rose into my cheeks and I covered my face in embarrassment, he just shouted that in front of all the Day Class students. We're screwed!

"Oh my gosh Tsukiko, no wonder you're so pretty, you're Aidou-senpai's little sister!"

"So is it true are you and Kiryu-kun a couple."

"I totally told you that it was going to be Tsukiko and Zero!"

I was trapped by a group of day class girls, gossiping and questioning me about Zero and Aidou-nii-san. "Alright, alright break it up, Tsukiko needs to grab some lunch." Zero broke the crowd with his cold death stare and took my hand and dragged me towards the gates.

"Kya! Who knew that Kiryu-kun was a big old softy! I wish I had a hunky guy who would do that for me!"

That final comment made me cringe, I feel like an anime character who's life is revealed to everyone. Zero lifted me on to his motorbike and we set out for town.

Aidou's POV

"Unhand me at once! Takum-mmmm" My voice was muffled with a handkerchief.

"I'm sorry, Kaname asked me to do this..." Takuma dragged me down to the deepest dungeon in Cross Academy, the place where Kiryu-kun was locked when he was Level E. He tightly secured the cuffs on my wrists and he finally untied the handkerchief over my mouth.

"What sick plan is Kaname up to now?"

"Why don't I tell you?" I turned to face the exit to see Kaname grinning wickedly with Yuki standing beside him. I was surprised that Yuki didn't do anything in objection.

"Takuma, please take Yuki to her room and make sure she gets some rest."

"Yes, Kaname-sama." They were like his slaves, they showed no sign of emotion.

Kaname walked over to me and lifted my chin, "Let me tell you Aidou. I never really liked you, not even when we were kids. Hehe but what does it matter now, you can't fight back."

"Kaname. Yargh!" I tried to throw myself at him but it was no use, I could get out of the shackles.

"AHHHHHH!" Kaname shot a beam of lightning into my chest. How did he get so strong?

"You're probably wondering how I'm so strong. Well I'll tell you a secret, I had a little drink from your Angelica sister and now I'm much more powerful! I'm going to use you, you useless piece of trash to get her to hand over her powers to me. Just you wait Aidou, one day I shall rule the world!"

As Kaname walked out he was laughing demonically, it looks like he's been possessed by the devil.

Sorry guys that this one is short! But Wings and Fangs is nearing the end. I think 2-3 more chapters to go!! Thank you to all my reader because of you guys I have reached 1.2k reads. Please if you have anything to say about my book please feel free to comment! Also sorry to the Kaname fans for portraying his character in such a negative light. See ya in the next chapter!

Don't forget to 

Like

Vote

Share 

Comment!