Chapter 4

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Zero screamed once he had locked us in our room.

"YOU LISTENED TO ME WHEN I WAS SCREAMING AT YOU!"

"WELL YOU'RE SCREAMING NOW AREN'T YOU!"

"Jeannie I know you didn't kiss him but you really let that jerk kiss you. The Jeannie I know would have smacked him against the wall!"

"Zero, I.." Once again I was speechless.

"Jeannie, don't go near that guy again."

"But Zero-"

"Just listen to me!"

I nodded with my head done and he took my hand and hugged me.

I stood up and brought Zero into our ensuite and I filled the bath with hot water and I got a flannel and wiped his face. He gave me a shocked look.

"Why do you still do this, when I just shouted at you."

"Zero, I'm not a person to hold a grudge. And besides I care about your well-being, you have so many scratches covered in mud and you haven't even had the chance to clean yourself."

"Jeannie..." Zero looked at me with a slight look of embarrassment and he grabbed my wrist and hugged me.

"I wish I had a little sister, like you, that Fang guy, is so lucky to have a girl like you as a sister. Oh, when are you planning to tell him?"

"I don't know, I feel like I need to get to know him a bit better..."

My sister... Fang thought to himself as he pressed himself closer to their room door.

"I'm a bit scared to tell him, Zero, what if he doesn't want me? What if he doesn't accept the truth? That his younger sister is a Winged Vampire?"

Zero hugged me tighter, "He would be idiot not to accept a beautiful and caring girl like you as a sister."

Zero... I hope he doesn't feel my heartbeat, it's literally jumping out of my chest!

That night both Jeannie and Fang didn't get a wink of sleep. Siblings... We are siblings...

Those of you reading this, what do you think?

Feel free to comment, share and vote!