Chapter 7

I remember shooting to the back of the cage, trying to get as far away from Kazuki as I could. but somehow I ended up sitting in a bedroom?

I sat up and looked around. There were no chains, no shackles, no tracker devices or motion sensors attached to me. What the hell, is happening here?

"Ah, you're awake." I turned to the door and there stood Kazuki. He looked strangely like the kind Kazuki I remember.

"You hungry? I brought you some breakfast." He placed the tray on the table next to me. I didn't flitch, I just sat there and stared at him.

Kazuki pinched my cheeks and said, "What's up Annie? You want me to feed you?" Annie... That's what he called me when we were younger. Why is he so different? Am in dreaming?

I dug my nails into my leg and I started bleeding. So this isn't a dream...

"Annie, what the hell are you doing! Do you want to bleed to death?!" Kazuki fumbled around in the cabinet near the bed and grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around my leg.

Suddenly the door opened and there stood a guy who looked exactly like Kazuki but he gave off a cold aura.

"Oi, Kazuki you've been here for two days don't you think you need to get some rest?"

"Alright, Hihara, will you look after Annie for me? I don't trust her to be alone."

Kazuki left the room leaving me with Hihara. "Let's continue from yesterday shall we? I can't believe you thought I was Kazuki! Did I mean nothing to you?!"

Hihara yanked my wrist and he pulled me in a tight embrace. "I've missed you so much... I haven't gone a day without you on my mind. I can't get you out of my mind. That's the reason me and Kazuki broke you out of the lab. The 'Kazuki' you saw yesterday was an illusion, I'm not really a evil Eraser."

"My brother..." I whispered and Hihara stopped hugging me and he held onto my shoulders, he looked at me in confusion, "What? Brother?"

"The guy with me in the cage, Fang, he's my brother." Tears were slowly falling down my cheeks, what could Dr Hino be doing to Fang at this moment.

"We got him, don't worry we got all you friends out. We left a few Whitecoats unconscious so I'm guessing at the moment you are fine."

Somehow Hihara didn't feel cold anymore. He was warm. I wanted him to hold me like this forever.

~XX~

Zero woke up to find two pairs of glowing red eyes staring at him. Two slender Level E vampires (1male,1female) stood in front of him.

"He smells so appetising. He's a Level D but he is on the verge of turning into Level E. So his blood is still fresh. How sweet."

Their hungry eyes stared at him ready to pounce at any minute. All Zero could think was please don't tell me my end is going to be slaughtered by my own race. I didn't even tell Jeannie I love her. I have failed to rescue her, even though I told her I would always protect her. I can't even die elegantly, since my hands are shackled, I don't even have the will to fight back.

Zero closed his eyes, this is the end, this is the end. He told himself.

Right at the moment when the male vampire was going to bite Zero's neck Shiki and Rima jumped out of the tree and killed the Level E vampires.

So guys are you guys enjoying Wings or Fangs?

Please feel free to comment your opinions!:D

Comment

Share

Or

Vote!