Chapter 11

Aidou's POV

She sat there on the bed looking at me. I didn't know how to react towards her now. She's my sister now...

I walked into the room and closed the door and I sat down on the bed beside her. I took her hand in mine and I put it on my face. She is so warm... She was now a total different person, her eyes the exact same as mine, her glistening black streaked silver hair fell perfectly over her shoulders. We sat there in silence for a little while.

Jeannie giggled and looked at me with glowing eyes, "Aidou-senpai, are you trying to come onto me again?"

"Jeannie, I..."

"Aidou-senpai, I already know I'm an Angelica and well I have a vague idea why my appearance has changed because Headmaster told me."

"But did he tell you about me?"

Jeannie's POV

"About you?" I looked at Aidou-senpai, a little confused.

"That I am," he scratched his head, "That I am you older brother."

"OLDER BROTHER!!" I snatched my hand out of his and pushed myself to the back of the bed. I looked at him with wide eyes and I was trembling.

"Jeannie, listen. Now that you have been awoken you are no longer Fang's sister, you are my sister, our parents are the same people. You may think that Tsukiko Ittoki and Dr Hino were your parents but they were your parents when you were simply just a Pureblood."

"So, you are my Onii-sama?"

"That sounds so nice. I've always dreamed to have a younger sibling. Come here Jeannie." He opened his arms in a welcoming hug.

I clambered over and held onto his chest and tears were streaming down my face. "I'm so glad it's you." I looked at the mirror that was facing us, it was ridiculous how alike we looked. Except from the hair of course but we almost looked like twins.

He wiped away my tears with his thumb and stroked my hair, "There, there, it's all going to be alright now. I will be here to protect you." Protect. That's what everybody say to me. That they will protect me. Why can't I protect myself.

"Onii-sama? Can you teach me how to use my powers?" I crossed my finger hoping he would say yes.

"Of course he would, Jeannie. He would love to, wouldn't you Hanabusa-kun?" We turned to find, Headmaster, Zero, Kaname and Yuki standing at the door. We both smiled at him, "Thank you."

"You two could be twins for all I know!" Headmaster walked in with the others and he was practically beaming.

"Hi, I'm Yuki and welcome to Cross Academy, I'm guessing you are Aidou-senpai's younger sister."

Why is she introducing herself to me? Do I really look that different? She looked at me with a confused look, "Do I have something on my face?"

"Urm... No that's not it, it's just-" Onii-sama slapped his hand over my mouth. "Don't!" He whispered to me.

"This is Jeannie Ittoki and she will be joining the Night class soon as she can handle her powers." Kaname told Yuki.

The only thing that caught my attention was that Zero didn't even look at me, he just stood by the door not stepping inside. It broke my heart, it took me such a long time to get on his good side when I was a Pureblood but now I'm an Angelica. I'm back to stage one.

Onii-sama put his hand over my eyes and a dropped down in a deep sleep.

The next morning

Aidou's POV

She was such a sweet angel when she was sleeping. Kinda ironic since she's an Angelica.

I ran fingers through her hair, I finally realised why I had such a strong connection towards her she was my sister all along.

"Hmmm... Onii-sama, what's wrong?" She opened her eyes and stared at me with concerned eyes.

I touched her face, "Don't make that face Jeannie. I was just reflecting on our recent events, that's all."

"Get dressed we're going to try those powers of yours!"

Jeannie's POV

"Really!?"

"Yeah, hurry up or i'll leave you here!"

I leaped out of bed after Onii-sama shut the door and I grabbed my Night class uniform and grabbed my hair into a loose side ponytail. It's so much more longer than I remembered.

I walked out of the door and twiddled with my hair. I felt so self conscious, as I walked through the corridor, I walked into a tall guy with orangey hair. I nearly toppled over but a guy with blond hair caught me.

"Err... Thank you." then I turned around and bowed, "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

They both grabbed one of my hands and kissed the back on it. "Pleasure to meet you Princess Jeannie." They said this unison, I was flushed, wow these guys are handsome.

"Oi! Ichijo. Atsukuki. Wanna die? Hitting on my sister. Seriously." Onii-sama yanked me out the door and stopped on a wide open field.

"Now, if anything like that happens again, tell me okay?"

I nodded and he twiddled with my hair, "You look beautiful, princess." I blushed even though he was my brother. "I would nab you and make you mine, if you weren't my sister."

I giggled, hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed, it was so cute.

"Alright let's get started." He pushed me away, "We have established that you have a purifying aura from the battle a couple days ago."

"Purifying aura? Battle?" I looked at like he was a maniac.

"You know when you were awoken you flew up?"

I shook my head, I had absolutely no idea what he was taking about.

"Err... alright just stick you arm out and think of the power just coming out. I'll be right back."

Onii-sama ran off back to the dorms. I closed my eyes and imagined my power. The grass in front turned into ice, then set on fire, then got hit by water, then got shocked my lightning, slice by leaves and finally my body emitted an illuminating light and blew out into the distance.

"Ow!"

I ran towards the forest because I heard someone scream out in pain. I wondered around until, I found somebody lying on the floor.

It was Zero. "ZERO, ZERO!" I shook him but he didn't move. He wasn't breathing. He can't be dead can he?