I press on Criminal Minds and it starts to play. I lay my head on the unicorn Ayleo won for me. I really need to give it a name. How about.. Greg.

Mateo 🕺🏽

She's been sleep for the whole 3 hour ride. I admire her as I run my fingers through her hair over and over again. Her grip gets tighter into my shirt like a  baby would do. It makes me laugh lightly causing her to open and close her eyes.

A knock comes from the door. It opens revealing DeeDee with two McDonald's drinks and two McDonald's bag.

I put my fingers to my lips and point to sleeping Serenity, " Ahh Mateo you gave her the Yeahh?" He lightly laughs as he whispers.

" Boy get on with yo little self. You should know nothing about sex. Put the food over there and leave." I whisper harshly. My arms get a little tighter around her body. I don't ever wanna let her go.

" Ahaaha you talking to pimp master DeeDee right now. I know everything ya heard." He smirks as he puts the food down on the countertop.

" Bye you're too young for all that. Stick to dancing and making money." I laugh lightly. He sucks his teeth

"We will be at the place we performing at in 10 minutes. So wake her up. "
He says right before closes the door behind him.

I swear that little boy is too much. I look back down at her. I swear this the only time when I could actually express I feelings to her. She's always and I mean always sleeping when I feel the need to tell her.

" Serenity I wish you wouldn't make me freeze up whenever I try and tell you important stuff. My heart pounds faster than usual when I'm with you. I know you can feel it right?"

I pause and then speak again, " I've never felt this way about no girl before. I honestly don't know why I have Serene on the side when you could be the main girl I mess with. I guess I'm just putting my feelings aside and just messing with someone who has the exact face as you."

" What I want to say and scream to the world is.. I love you Serenity Onchez. I'll love you always and forever. I just hope you feel the same."

The bus comes to a halt letting me know where already here. I pat Serenity's back to wake her up. Her head lifts up and she rubs her eyes and yawns. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

" Wake up Sleeping Reni.." I smile. She regains her sight and her expressions drops into a straight face.

" Did you put me on your chest while I was sleep? Why you still even here? I thought you would have been left." She rolls her eyes as she gets off of me.

"No you did that yourself, Because I wanted to be, and no I didn't want to leave." I answer the three of her questions.

" Oh.. well get out."

" There's no point I was gonna leave anyway. We are here at our destination." I shrug.

She rolls her eyes once more and slips on her foams again. I get up and slip back on my shoes and fix my outfit in the mirror. By the time I was done examining myself she was already out the door with her backpack on her shoulders. I quickly turn off the t.v and close the room door behind me.