Chapter |8|

I had been sitting for the past half an hour glaring holes into Stiles head, as he happily munched on my Lays chips.

He had barged in my house an hour ago, without any explanation of the three days he was absent.

I was too flabbergasted to ask him what the heck is he doing. And now when I want to talk to him, he has been ignoring me.

"Now, will please enlighten me why are you here?"

Silence.

I huffed, and sat back.

You might be thinking what kind of girl am I ?
A warmblooded male is sitting next to me but I show no signs of removing him, like the badass heroine always does.

Then let me tell, when you lose blood so bad you absolutely cannot push a
125 pounds of flesh and blood.

I could see the small grin playing on his face that was the result of my annoyance.
Looks like we have to do this the old fashioned way.
Silent treatment.
If he is ignoring me, I should too do the same.

Yeah, go on call me a brat.
_______________________________________

The house was officially turned into a haunted house. Three hours of no words, voices anything. I am going out of my mind.
But I need to tell you. Stiles is so damn good at this keeping quiet thing.
Unfortunately for me the limit has been crossed.
I thought of going outside, since my darling mother had gone for a business trip and left Stiles in charge of me.
Can you imagine the horror I was going through, being betrayed by my own mother.

She could as well be saying, "Here, take my daughter and torture her as long as you want."
I was kind of cross with her, for leaving me with Satan.
Yes, Satan. And I am not dramatic.
But since momma ain't here, I gotta get to go out.
I am sure Stiles would not notice.
After all I was invisible to him for the past two years.
So I went upstairs, changed into suitable clothing consisting of a sweatshirt and shorts.
Not wanting to take a risk and go outside in front of Stiles, I sneaked through the back door and went outside in the chilly evening.

___________________

I was so regretting wearing shorts on a cold evening. My legs were freezing as I followed the alley between two buildings.
I went to the end of it and knocked five times at the door situated.
I waited as the door opened revealing a tiny human, Lucas.
"Hey baby, where is your sister?" I asked, kneeling down so I was his height.
"She is covered in whipped cream!" He said with a toothy grin.