Chapter |2|

People were staring at her.

Maybe wondering maybe she finally went nuts.
At the rate her life was going she may go insane.
But all there thoughts can go to hell. She only had one target in mind.
Her eyes were like of the eagles when searching for food.
She spotted him by the lockers.
He was leaning against the lockers and was talking to his friends and smiling.
Freaking smiling!
She stormed up to him and caught him by the collar.
Stiles was absolutely stunned to see Lydia in such a rage.
Yeah they were enemies and hated each other from the bottom of their heart but this rage was a no-no.
Before he could inquire, she blew.
"So you think its funny to destroy a persons room and laugh all you want while she is having trouble sleep. Well how do you like this?"
She dumped water on him and red dye followed.
"Now enjoy being red for the rest of the day. Asshole!"
She walked off leaving.
The disbelief on his peers and audience with surprise on Stiles face would have been a perfect picture for Lydia's Facebook profile.

_______________________________________

Okay she knew it.

She knew it was him and he deserved it .
Then why in the Hell was she feeling so guilty?
Maybe of the humiliation he suffered?
But that asshat deserved it. She should have also bought blue dye, so he could also be smurf for the rest of the day.
Cackle cackle.

Well her mood had improved after the revenge. She was skipping along while going to her English period when she was nabbed suddenly and pulledd into a room and the room closed with a click.

It was dark.
Absolute darkness.
Wait what if it was.... That......thing?
Her hands started shaking.
Tears trailed down her rosy cheeks.
"Please let me go. I will never tell anyone what I saw that night! Please."
She sputtered out and pleaded with her kidnapper.
Suddenly the light turned on and she saw Stiles,Rowan and Liam standing there.
She let out a sigh. She was safe.

But this relief was short lived as soon as Stiles opened his mouth.
"Wow, you do get scared easily.
'Plz let me go. I will not tell anything"he imitated as he and Liam started laughing.

Rowan was quiet.

They were still laughing.
"Thanks dude for the awesome idea!" Stiles said to Liam.

Utter rage went through her. Her veins were on fire.

"You know what? You all can go to hell! At least I don't play with peoples emotions and destroy their homes. Do I?"
"Thats ....an understatement.
You are the biggest bitch in the whole school." Stiles said with a sneer.

She looked into his light brown eyes. Her red rimmed eyes still holding tears in.

"Takes an asshole to know a bitch!"
She took off after that. They were standing there.
"Man I didn't know she would be that spooked!" Liam said scratching his brown hair. His chocolate brown eyes looked at Stiles for an explanation.
He shrugged as he brushed his dark brown hair back.
Rowan who was standing with his head down not interested in the events going on, moved his head upward his midnight black hair falling over his equally black eyes asked
"Why did you not ask her that what she will never tell about 'that' night Stiles?"
"Why should I?" Stiles asked.
"Yeah why should we ask?" Liam.
Rowan gave them a blank stare.
There eyes widened.
Oh Shit.
The need to find Lydia.
And they find her fast!