Author's Final Words

Wooh! That is one heck of an adventure for Audrey and Jace. Well, the story ends here guys. I just want to say thank you for those people who read my story. Thank you for 936 reads (and counting!) so far of the book. I know, it's a freaking SHORT story so why the heck I would need to thank you for this, but because Wrong Number From Jace is my first book that reached 900+ reads.

Like say whut?

I'm also gonna thank @endless_story123 for encouraging me to write books and bein supportive.

So, this is a thank you from the author! I'm a reader myself and I really appreciate books, whatever reads or votes it may have. This book isn't really serious and it's freaking cliché but hey... this is my first actual story that I've finished here on Wattpad.

Sorry guys, no sequel for this one. Or even a spin-off.

Now, if you don't mind... *here-comes-advertising-her-stories-to-one-of-her-books' strategy*

I have other short stories that you can read:

A Lost Boy - which is about a guy getting over a heartbreak and meets a girl who'll help her. I'm not even sure if you want to read it 'cause the story is kinda serious, buuuut it'll work out.

Tech Support - a series of conversations of a tech support guy with a girl who seems to be a 'computer noob'.

And because this is a short story, I won't be advertising any novels here.

That's done! Thank YOU readers!

Till next time...

-- miss_psychonymous