Chapter 13

"Ally would you want to go up to my room and get settled in and maybe after I can show you around the house and maybe if the boys aren't doing anything we could go and see what they are up too," I said to Ally. "Yeah I would love that" "I'm glad. Now let's get you all settle in." I said as I start to pull Ally in the direction of my room.

"So how long are you thinking of staying here?" I asked Ally as I help her get settled in. "I don't. Actually considering my adoptive parents aren't the people I thought they were when  I first moved in with them." Ally said looking away in the opposite direction. "Ally what do you mean?" "It's nothing really" "no Ally it is something please tell me" "promise me you won't tell anyone Cassie please?" "Of course not. Ally what's going on, you're getting me worried" I tell Ally in a concerning voice.

"Remember the day I was adopted out of the adoption center and well my new owners were an older couple?" "Yes, of course, considering they looked so friendly and loving." I tell Ally with a smile on my face. "That's what I thought too." "What do you mean?" 

"Well when Claire and Emmett drove me back to "their" house, something seemed off like I've been there before. And when we got to the house, a younger came out of the house and for some odd reason, I felt like I knew them like from when I was younger. Then it hit me the couple that adopted me were actually my grandparents and they brought me back to the hell place that I thought I escaped a long time ago." "Omg Ally I'm so so sorry. Why would they do that to you?" 

"Because ever since I ran away from home and joined the adoption center, they been looking for me ever since." Ally said letting the tears slip down her fragile face. "Ally you need to tell someone about this. You need to put an end to your parents and grandparents." "I can't Cassie, I just can't." "And why is that?" "Because my father works for the police force and it's just no use." Ally sobbed.

 "Hey, hey, hey we will get through this one way or another. I'll try my hardest to help you but for now would you want to stay here for awhile?" I ask Ally. "Oh no Cassie. I don't want to become a bother for you and your family. I just can't bring myself to do that." "Whoa there Ally you will never become a bother to me nor my family. You're my sister and you've done a lot for me so now it's my turn to return the favor to you. So would you please move in with my family and I pretty please." I say giving her my puppy eyes. "Fine I will move in will move in with you and will you please stop with those damn puppy eyes, you know that's my weakness." "Hehe I know that's why I did them because I knew you would say yes to me either way aha." "Grr you."Oi you love me so shut up" "Nope neverrr." "fine I love you too. Now give me a hug you weirdo." Ally says. Pulling me into a warm giant hug. "My goodness have I've missed you." "And I've missed you too Cassie I really did."