Chapter 5

Hey guys I'm back now and I promise I'll be writing more, I love you all!! :D

Cassie's POV

When Luke and I walked into the house I couldn't believe how big this house was. "This is amazing dad!" I said giving Luke a hug.

"I'm glad you like it but I want to show you something" Luke said.

"What is it?" I nervously asked.

"You'll see it when we get there" Luke smiled.

When we walked up to the third floor Luke stopped right in front of a door.

"Open it" was all that Luke said.

"Nothing is going to jump out at me or anything right" I said

"Just open it" Luke said while a little laugh escaped his mouth.

When I opened the door my mouth literally dropped to the floor, this room had a king sizes bed, 40 in flat screen on the wall above the fireplace, wood panel ceiling, a comfy white chair with a foot rest, a desk against the wall, and and a balcony that overlooks an amazing view of the woods.

"L-L-Luke this is amazing" "do you like it?" Luke asked. But all I could do was nod.

"Good because it's yours."

"WHAT" I screamed accidentally.

"This is your new room Cassie" "I don't deserve this room, I'll go sleep in the basement." I said looking down. "Cassie you do deserve this room, hell you deserve the world." Luke said while pulling me into his chest.

"I love you dad" "I love you more sweetheart, want to go lay down and I'll bring up something to drink?" Luke asked me. "Could you stay with me dad?" "Of course sweetheart." With that Luke carried me to the bed and lay me down on the soft bed while Luke went on the other side and lay down next to me.

"Dad?"

"yeah sweetheart?"

"When can I meet the boys" I asked

"Yeah about that, they kinda live with us, and the room next to yours on the right side is Ashton's and the room and on the left is my room." Luke said, pulling me closer to him.

"Where are the other two?" I asked.

"Mikey lives on the second floor and Calum lives on the second floor too but on the opposite side where Mikey's room is." "So if I yelled one of their names they would run in here?" I asked while giggling.

"Go ahead and do it" Luke said while smiling. "If you say so." I said while smiling. "ASHTON" and right after I screamed his name, a boy who looked like he was 19 or 20 years old with light brown curly hair and shirtless came running into the room.

"What, what did someone die" Ashton said all frantically.

"No Ashton no one died." Luke said.

"Then why did you scream my name?"

"I told Cassie here that you and the live here and she didn't believe me so she screamed your name, and really Ashton a toilet brush really" Luke said while raising his eyebrow.

"It was the closes thing to me" Ashton said. "That's depressing, now you see what I have to live with." Luke said to me. "I'm sorry dad... NOT" I said while laughing.

"So you're the little girl that Luke adopted, you don't look that little though." Ashton said looking at me. "No I'm not little I'm 14 years old and my name is Cassie Hemmings." I said looking down and blushing.

"Aww, and by the way I'm Ashton Irwin, or you can call me uncle Ash." "Thanks" "no problem, now if you don't mind Luke I'm going to have Harry come over to hang out is that ok?"

"Yeah that's fine with me, is that fine with you Cassie?" "It's your guy's house." I pointed out "but it's also your house too." Ashton pointed out. "Oh yeah true, and I don't mind if he comes over" "awesome and plus he's the same age as you Cass" Ashton grinned at me.

All I did was just blush.

"Ok well I guess I'll see you guys in the morning, night Cass and Luke" Ashton said while walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Night uncle Ash, I love you" "love you too honey" and with that Ashton walked out the room.

"I think I'm going to like it here" I said while looking over at Luke. "Good I'm glad, well it's getting late we should get to bed, night Cassie, I love you" "I love you too, and night daddy." I said closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.