Chapter 7

Cassie's POV

When Harry and I walked back into the kitchen I could feel everyone's eyes on us but mostly me.

"Hey sweetheart you feeling okay?" My father asked me. "Umm yeah, but dad and uncle ash could I talk you two please" I said in a whisper. "Yeah of course" uncle Ash said.

----------------------------------------------

"What is it that you want to talk about" as my father, My uncle Ashton, his brother, and I walked into the living room. 

"I don't know how to put it but, I am anorexic" I whispered.

Right after I said that I was pulled into a hug.

"We are here for you baby girl, we're going to get through this together" my father said with tears running down his face.

"Awwwww daddy please don't cry, I love you" "I love you too baby girl"

"Come here honey" uncle Ashton said while pulling me into a hug. "I love you honey" "I love you too" I said.

"Hey guys could you guys give Cassie and I some time to talk please" Harry said looking at me.

"Yeah of course, if you need anything we'll be in the kitchen" my father said.

With that my father and my uncle Ashton walked back into the kitchen leaving Harry and I in the living room.

"So what do you want to talk about" I shyly asked.

"Listen Cassie, I'm so proud of you telling them about your problem, and remember that I'll always be here to help you through this, I don't want you thinking that you're alone because you're not you have your father, ashton, Mikey, Calum, and me" Harry said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you Harry that means so much to me" I said whipping a tear away that escape by accident.

-------------------------------------------------------
"There's my beautiful daughter" my father said to me.

"I DID NOTHING" I yelled and running to hide behind Michael.

"I didn't accuse of you doing something" my father laughed.

"Phew and plus it's Ashton's fault anyways" I giggled.

"It's always Ashton's fault" Calum laughed.

"No love for me, like literally what have I ever done to you guys" Ashton pouted.

"Awe I love you" I said walking over to him and giving him a hug.

"Yah sure you do" he said rolling his eyes and laughing.

"I do" "good because you're the best thing that's happened to this band and me, I love you Cassie" "I love you too dad" I said giving my dad a hug

I know for a fact that my life has gotten 100% better.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that it took me so long to update a new chapter, it's just that a lot have had happened, I promise that I'll update more chapters soon, I love you guys all

-Allie