Chapter 12

Cassie's POV

I was relaxing on the couch when all sudden I heard the door bell ring. "Who must that be" I thought to myself. When I opened the door a girl who looked no older than 17 was standing in the door way. "Hello, how may I help you?" I asked her. "I'm looking for Cassidy Evans" the girl said in an Australian mixed with a little British accent. "I'm Cassidy Evans what can I do for you?" I said sounding a bit confused. Instead of replying she pulled me into a massive hug. "Umm what the hell are you doing?" I asked kinda freaked out.

"Cassie it's me Ally don't you remember from the shitty orphanage?" The girl said pulling me away from the hug and staring me right in the eyes. At first I didn't know if I should have believed it was her or not but after staring at her for a few I truly did recognize her. "ALLY!!!" I squealed loudly. As I pulled her back into another hug. "I've missed you so much" Ally said as she began to cry into my shoulder. "I've missed you too so much, I just can't believe that you're here right now. How did you find me?" I asked pulling her out of a hug. "Actually you can thank someone by the name Harry I think it is?" "What do you mean? I asked sounded dumb.

"Well this guy name Harry Irwin found me on Facebook and sent me a message on messenger asking if I know someone by the name Cassidy Evans and I replied saying 'yes I do actually but I haven't seen her in a long time' and then Harry replied asking if I would come here and visit for awhile and at first I was a little nervous at first but then he showed me a picture of you and him together and that's when I knew he wasn't lying and I had to come and see you to make sure you are okay and so here I am standing in front of you" Ally said letting out a little sniffle as tears began to form in her eyes. "Hey, hey, hey please don't cry everything is better now we have each other now." I tell Ally as I wipe her tears away. "That is true Cass, that is true."

"Here let's get your things and get you settle down for a bit and then we can talk about how everything turned out for each other, does that sound like a plan?" I asked. "Yeah that sounds like a plan." As Ally and I gather her all of her stuff we heard someone walking into the room.

"Umm Cassie who is this?" The voice that sounded like my father echoing through the room asked. "Oh hey dad this is Ally, the girl who actually took care of me when I was in the orphanage. Ally this is my adoptive dad Luke Hemmings." "Hello it's a privilege to meet you Ally, like what Cassie said I'm Luke Hemmings." My dad said reaching his hand out to shake Ally's hand. "Hello Mr. Hemmings it's really nice to meet you." "Oh please Ally me Luke. Mr Hemmings make me sound old and i promise you I'm not that old." "Okay Luke aha I'm sorry. " Ally said shaking my dad's hand. "You don't need to be sorry it's okay really." "Now I'm going to be leaving you girls be and Cassie for dinner I was thinking that we could order some pizzas. Would that be fine?" My father asked. "Yeah that's fine only if it's fine by you Ally?" "Girl you know that answer all to well." Ally said flipping her hair with sass. "And this why I love you" I said pulling Ally into a hug. "Oh how I've missed this" "Don't worry I've missed this too" I said into Ally's shoulder. 

All I can say is that I'm happy that I have my best friend back. Oh how I missed this so much.