Chapter 1

Cassie's POV

"Get up you worthless piece of shit." Ms. Kurtlin said or should I say the main caretaker of the orphanage.

Anyways my name is Cassidy Charlotte Evans I also go by Cassie for short. I am fourteen years old, I have black hair with ocean blue eyes, I'm 5'2 and probably weight around 65 pounds. I've been living in this hell hole since I was nine years because my parents were abusive towards me. Physically and mentally.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET UP NOW" That was my "wonderful" caretaker Ms. Kurtlin... Wrong... She's a fucking bitch who hates me and I don't know why considering I've never done ANYTHING to her.

When I walked down the stairs to the main room I was greeted by Hazel who also hates me.

"What are you doing down here, can't you see that you're unwanted and ugly" Hazel said while giving me an evil grin.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up Hazel" I growled back. Then out of nowhere I felt a burning sensation on my cheek.

"You fucking bitch" "HELP, HELP MS. KURTLIN CASSIDY IS ATTACKING ME" Hazel said while giving me the death glare.

"THATS IT YOU LITTLE BITCH, GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!" Ms. Kurtlin shouted out of nowhere. And with that I ran to my room with tears rolling down my cheeks. Welcome to my life.