Chapter 10

When Harry and I got back from the woods, my father was in the kitchen sitting at the island looking over something in his notebook. 

"Hey dad what you doing?" I said walking over to him. "hmm, oh nothing just writing down some quotes, where's Harry?" "Ahh okay and Haz is relaxing in the living room" "oh okay" "yeah and dad do you think Harry could spend the night?" "you two wont fool around right?" "Of course not dad, you know I won't do that" "I was just making sure sweetheart and yes Harry can spend the night" "yay thank you dad, I love you" "I love you too honey.

When I returned to the living room Harry was laying on the couch looking comfy as ever. "Hey where can I sit" I said pretending to pout. "Aww babe you can lay on top of me if you" he said giving me a wink. "Cheeky boy hehe" "only for you my love, but really if you want you can lay on me boo" "aww okay" When I got on top of him I slowly rested my head on his chest then he wrapped his arms around making me feel real safe.

 "To be honest when I'm in your arms I feel really safe when I'm in your arms, and I feel like everything is better" " Aww and when your in my arms I feel like my life is complete baby boo" " I love you Hazza" "and I love you too Cass, thank you for making me the happiest guy on the planet" "Aww boo you don't to thank me, and you make me the happiest girl alive." I said snuggling more into his chest.

When I woke up I turned over to see that Harry was not next to me anymore.

"Babe where are you" I called out. "I'm in the kitchen I'll be right there." He called back. "Oh okay and take your time love." When Harry returned he had a shit load of food in his arm. "Boo what the hell is that for?" "Its for you" "are you serious, I can't eat all of this food by myself" " I know so that's why I'm here hehe" "You don't want to look like an idiot eating all that so is that why you came to me" I said grinning at him. "You truly know me don't you?" "Yes I do and plus back the orphanage there was this one girl there who would do the same thing too and she was my only friend there and she would stand up for me when the other girls would pick on me, she was my only true friend and then she got adopted and I haven't seen her since and I miss her a lot" I said whipping away the tears that were rolling down my cheek. "hey,hey, hey it's okay baby girl, I bet she misses you too." Harry said pulling me into his chest. "Thank you Haz, I love you" "I love you too baby" Harry said while smiling. 

I'm truly the luckiest girl alive and with out Harry I would be nothing, he truly knows how to bring the best out of me, which I'm truly thankful for!

Hey guys XD sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I promise I'll try my best to keep updating, I hope you liked this chapter! ;D