Chapter 8

Cassie's POV

I was laying on my bed, just watching tv when I hear the door open.

"Cass you in there?" I heard Michael's voice.

"Yeah, I'm in here, what's up" I said sitting up.

"The boys and I were wondering if you want to come to the store with us, but you don't have to, Harry is going to be staying so that's why I asked" Michael said.

"I'll stay here I guess" "I bet you just want to spend time with your boyfriend don't you" "we are not dating god" I said throwing one of my pillows at Michael's face. "That's what they all say" "LIES" "NEVER" Michael said.

"I hate you" "Awwww I love you more sweetheart" "what the hell I didn't say I love you" "you just did though" "no I didn't mean it.... Ughhh you're lucky I don't have anything hard near me that I can throw at you" I said pouting.

"NO LOVE" Michael shouted.

"Hey I never said I didn't love you" "so you do love me" "of course I don't" "that's what I..... HEY IM TELLING YOUR DAD" Michael shouted while running out of my room and probably towards my dad, but I could do was laugh my ass off.

-------------------------------------------------------

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw that it was only Harry in there eating what seems to be cereal.

"Hey Cass" "good after noon Harry" "the guys went to the store they said they would be back in a couple of hours" "oh ok" I said taking the seat next to him.

"What did you do to Michael?" Harry giggled. "I told him that he's lucky that I didn't have anything hard near me to throw at him, then he said NO LOVE, and I told him that I never said that, then he said so you do love me, so I said of course not, then he ran out of my room saying that he's going to tell my dad that I don't love him." "That's the evil" "yeah but you do know that i do love him right?" "Of course I do he's the best" "100%" Harry said, causing me to giggle.

"So Harry, how is it being the younger brother of a popular band" I asked popping a grape into my mouth.

"Well, it has its ups and downs, like getting mobbed by fans and paps is the down side, but meeting amazing people and fans are the positive side." "That's cool, I'm still getting used to the fact that they are in a popular band and girls maybe some guys around the whole world have posters of the boys hanging up on their walls." "Yeah I think that's crazy" Harry said stealing one of my grapes.

"You what I think is crazy" I said. "What's that" "that you think I'll just let you eat my grapes without my permission" "hey I don't see a sign on the plate that saids "do not eat Cassie's grapes" so that means I can eat them too." "You're evil" "yeah but you love me" "you sure about that" I said raising an eyebrow. "Yes I'm sure, I'll even ask you this, Cassie Hemmings will you be my girlfriend"

"Yes Harry I'll be your girlfriend" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "Wait what you'll actually be my girlfriend?" Harry sounded shocked after he said that.

"Yes Harry I'll be your girlfriend, you make me feel special, and that's what I love about you, and plus I know you won't hurt me." After I said that Harry pulled me into his chest.

"You mean everything to me Cass." "You mean everything to me too Haz." "I love you babe" "i love you too Harry" I said while snuggling into his chest and falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

"What do we have here" I heard someone's voice. "They look so cute together" I heard another voice say.

"Leave me alone Hazel" I said while snuggling closer to Harry.

"Hazel? Who's Hazel" I heard my father say, causing me to wake up.

"What are doing here?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "You two fell asleep on the couch" Ashton said pointing to Harry and I.

"Oh, what time is it anyways." I yawned.

"It's 4:47 in the evening" my father answered "shit Harry and I were sleeping for 3 hours" I said looking back at Harry who's still out cold. "Damn you guys must of been tired or something if you've slept for that long." Ashton said. "tell me about it, anyways I'm hungry" "what do you want, we can get Chinese, pizza, subway, or whatever you want." My father asked me "Can we just grab a pizza?" I asked. "Sure honey" "thanks dad" "your welcome sweetheart" after my father said him and Ashton walked out of the living room causing me and Harry to be alone again.