Chapter 9

"Harry babe wake up" I said to Harry, shaking him so he could wake up.

"5 more minutes mom" "mom I'm not your mom" I couldn't help but to giggle when I said that.

"Shit sorry Cass, I'm so use to my mom waking me up, I forgot I have you now to wake me up" Harry said giving me a wink. "You cheeky boy" I said reaching over to give Harry a kiss on the nose. "But you love it" "sadly I do" I said kissing Harry on the lips.

"I love you" harry said. "Awww I love you too boo" "oh so we are now giving each other nicknames now?" He said while giving me a flirty smirk. "Yes we are." "haha okay, oh and babe why did you wake me up?" "Oh dad and the other idiots are getting food and they wanted me to wake you up so they don't finish eating all the pizza without you" "Awww you are truly the best girlfriend ever." "you sure about that?" "100% because if you didn't wake me up they probably would have ate all of the food." "that is a true statement."Harry yawned.

"Guys food is here" Ashton yelled from the kitchen. "finally, I'm starving" I said getting off the couch and running towards the kitchen. "Hey don't forget about me" Harry said running towards me. "Better catch me than." I said running further away from Harry.

When I got to the kitchen I was about to grab a plate, until I felt two strong arms wrap around my small body and lifting me off the ground.

"I got you, so what's my award" Harry cheekily asked me. "You get nothing" I replied jokingly and poking my tongue out. "That's cruel" "but you love me" "that I do, that I do." I said while leaning in to give him a kiss.

"Hey no PDA in my kitchen" my father yelled. "It was just a small kiss, not a make out so calm your tits dad." After I said that everyone bursted out into laughter. "I think that's the best thing I've heard from your daughter Lucas" Calum said. "I agree with Calum, Cassie is the queen of ass" "YASSS, move over bitches the queen of sass is here to take her food!" I said pushing everyone out of my way jokingly.

It was around 6:30 pm when everyone had finishing eating their food, and I was cuddling with Harry on the love seat ready to fall back to sleep when I felt him pick me up.

"Where are you taking me?" "I want to show you something and you seemed to comfy to walk so I thought being the great boyfriend I am, I should carry you to this location." Harry said while kissing my forehead. "Aww Hazza, that so cute" " I know, I love you babe" "I love you too boo" I said resting my head back on to his shoulder.

When we arrived at the destination I was fast asleep. "Baby wake up we are here." Harry said while kissing my cheek. "Where are we?" I asked lifting my head up to give him a kiss.

"We are at my secret hiding spot." After Harry said that I lifted my head to see we were outside and standing right next to a lake with the sun setting which gave the lake an orangish pinkish color.

"Harry it's so beautiful" "I thought you would like it here" "like it, I don't like it Harry, I love it" "I'm glad baby" "Can I please just say that you are the first guy to actually treats me well and to also make me feel like I'm special" "well I feel honored to be that guy than, Cassie I hope you know that I'm never going to treat you like shit, I love you and I'm never going to leave you, I'm here for you and I'm never going to leave your side, I love you and I don't want to lose." "You are never going to lose me Harry, I'm going to be staying by your side, I love you too Hazza." " you mean the world to me Cassie" "and you mean the universe to me Haz." I said giving him another kiss.