Chapter 22~ Premier

I run to the door when I hear the doorbell go off. Shay and Kate are standing on the other side when I open it, smiles on their faces and dresses in their arms.

"Hey, guys! Come in!" I step aside, and the both of them step in.

"We only have four hours! There's no time to waste!" Shay speaks, her voice a higher pitch than normal.

"Okay okay, come on." I flick my head as a signal for them to follow me. On our way upstairs, Jared sees us from the kitchen.

"Hey, girls." He greets, continuing to wash dishes.

"Hey!" Shay waves.

"Jared..." Kate mutters, her voice low and angry. She must still be mad over the whole date swap thing from all those months ago. I don't understand why she'd not be over that yet.

The three of us head upstairs in me and Jared's room where my vanity is. Kate and Shay brought makeup of their own incase they didn't like any of mine. We decided that Shay would do my makeup, I'd do Kate's, and Kate would do Shay's.

"Me first!" Shay squeals all excited. Kate and I giggle as Shay sits down on my bed.

We all have our makeup done within an hour. We all went with a natural look, other than winged eyeliner.

"Okay, guys. I gotta get to Cole's. I'll see you guys soon." I hug them both, grabbing my purse. They follow me downstairs. I kiss J on the cheek before I go.

I get in my car and drive straight to Cole's.

"Hey!" I call out, not bothering to knock.

He runs out of a hallway and up to me, stopping harshly in his tracks, his eyes wide, "Wow... You look absolutely stunning, Y/N."

A small blush rises to my cheeks, "Thanks, Cole. Now, let's get your hair done, we don't have a lot of time left." I drag him into his bathroom. He already has the styling gel out.

I brush his hair then slick it back. I pull out one strand of hair and let it hand losely over his eye, "We're done!" I exclaim, pulling my phone out to see the limo will be here in twenty ish minutes.

Twenty minutes fly by, which we spent watching an episode of Bob's Burgers, and we hear the limo beeping outside. It's only then when I notice how bad my nerves are. Cole notices my sudden change of mood and grabs my hand, "It's gonna be okay." He smiles. I smile back then we head out to the limo.

"First time in one?" Cole chuckles, noticing my wide eyes as we sit down. I simply nod. Cole grabs a bottle of champain that was sitting in an ice bucket, "Wanna pass some time?"

***

The limo pulls up in from of the theater, and though the windows are tinted, and I see hundreds of camera flashes. I swallow the lump in my throat, watching as Cole steps out of the limo first. When he sees I haven't made an attempt to move, because of fear, he bends down and reaches his arm out to me. I grab his hand, mine shaking fiercely, and he helps me out. My eyes automatically squint from all the camera flashes.

"It's going to be okay." Cole whispers, tightening his grip on my hand slightly.

I take a deep breath then try my best to smile at the cameras. Fans are lined up, screaming as loud as the can. I notice the other limo pull up as Cole walks me over to the red carpet.

I keep my eyes on Jared as he steps out of the limo, camera flashes illuminating his face. His eyes flick to me, then notices Cole holding my hand. I look up at Cole, seeing he hasn't noticed Jared, and he's smiling and waving at the paps. I look back at Jared, who's storming over to us. When he reaches us, he grabs my free hand and pulls me away from Cole, who's left alone with his smile gone.

"Jared, don't start." I whisper, upset with the way he thinks he can just grab me and take me away from my friends.

"We'll talk about this later, Y/N. Now, remember what Max said, we need to sell." He whispers back, waving at people in between his words.

"That was when we weren't together. We don't have to try now, people know we're dating."

He snakes his arm around my waist, "We'll have to exaggerate a bit."

We end the conversation there, stopping to smile widely at the cameras and fans. Without warning, Jared attatches his lips to mine, but something feels weird. It's forced, and I can tell.

The photographers and interviewers all call our names, and Jared and I make our rounds answering various questions.

"Was it love at first sight?!" A mic is shoved into our faces.

Jared glances at me then back to the woman, "Y/N's beauty caught my eye the first day we met, and as we grew closer, I fell in love with her more and more each day." He smiles, kissing my temple when he finishes.

"And Y/N, was the movie challenging, this being your first major role?"

I nod, "Oh, yeah. Um, well with my past accusations and reputations, this role was extremely difficult, especially since I had been rejected for so many other movies. But, being able to work with these amazing people definitely made it a lot easier on me."

We answer more questions until it's time to head inside for the movie. Not too long after I take a seat, a rush to the bathroom, a strong sense of nausea taking over. Shay runs in after to and holds my hair back as I release the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

"Thanks, Shay." I groan, flushing the toilet once I finish.

"You okay?" She asks, rubbing my back.

"It's just my nerves, I've been nauseous the entire time." I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, sighing.

She flashes me a small smile, "Just take a few deep breaths, okay? You're doing great, everyone out there is so excited to see you onscreen. We all love you. It's okay." She rubs my back soothingly, and I intake deep breaths like she said.

After a few minutes I'm calmed down, and we head back into the theater.

"Hey, you good?" Cole asks once I sit down.

I nod, "Mhm. Thanks."

"What happened?" Jared asks, giving my hand a squeeze.

"Nothing. I just got a little sick. Nerves."

He kisses my knuckles, "Okay. Just don't get puke on my shoes."

I chuckle and role my eyes, hearing Cole sigh next to me. I turn to look at him, but the lights dim, and the movie starts.

.

.

.

A/N: Sorry this chapter took me so long! I had a bit of writer's block, and then Thirteen Reasons Why came out and I've been binging on that XD