Chapter 19~ Nah, I'm Hot

I groan as Jared's alarm clocks blasts an annoying beeping throughout his room. He shuts it off, and I relax into the pillow.

I feel him pull my hair back and kiss my shoulder, "Time to get up, sleepy head."

I roll over to face him, inching closer into his chest, "I don't want to go to work." I whine, extremely tired from yesterday.

He giggles, stroking my hair softly, "Don't worry, baby. There's only one more week of filming, and then we can have days like yesterday all the time."

I smile at that thought.

"I'll go make some coffee."

***

Another long ass day over.

"Do you have a dress for the premier?" Shay asks as soon as Max dismisses us.

"Nope." I answer simply.

"Go shopping with me!" She cheers, grabbing onto my hands.

I shrug, "Okay. Sure."

"Yay! Cole!" She waves him over.

"What's up?"

"I know you do everything last minute, so do you wanna go shopping for the premeir with us?" She asks him.

"I'm not wearing a dress!"

"I mean for a tux, dumb ass." She sighs, and I chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess." He shrugs.

"Cool."

***
(A/N: You'll have dresses to choose from. If you want, comment which one you like best so everyone can know your style :)

As soon as the three of us enter the mall, we're swarmed with fans.

"Can I get a picture?"

"Can you sign my phone?!"

"Please!"

Our instant reaction is to smile and nod.

To speed things up, we decide to bunch up in a group, considering individual pictures would take forever, and the day has already been long and tiring enough.

"Can I have a hug?" One girl asks, and I gladly accept. The movie isn't even out yet and people like me! I've never felt so appreciated.

Once everyone gets their pictures or something signed, I ask them all to bunch up behind us while I take out my phone. The twenty or so teens smile as I take a group selfie, knowing now I'll never forget my first meet up with fans, even if it wasn't planned.

Eventually, they all wander off to what they were doing before, and Cole and Shay notice I'm still buzzing with happiness.

"First time meeting fans?" Cole asks as we head up the escalator.

"Yeah. I've never experienced something so amazing!" I beam.

"Eh, you get used to it after awhile."

"Stop being so emo, Cole!" Shay laughs, playfully elbowing his arm.

He roles his eyes.

We enter one of the shops, and we part ways to browse. It doesn't take me long to find something I like.

1.

2

2.

3

3.

"You should try it on!" Shay appears next to me, a smile on her face

"I don't know. It's kinda pricey." I purse my lips, running my fingers along the beautiful fabric.
"

Max pays us $5,000 a week. You can afford it."

"Eh, what the hell." I take it off the rack and head into a changing room.

My eyes widen at my reflection. I actually look good in it! Nah, I'm hot. And trust me, I never feel hot.

"I wanna see!" Shay yells from outside the room.

I chuckle and step out. Both her and Cole double-take.

"Wow..." Cole breathes, scanning me from head to toe.

"You look gorgeous!" Shay jumps up in down, "You need to buy it!"

"This is only the first one I tried on." I smile, looking down at the dress.

"Trust me, Y/N. Nothing will compare to how spectacular you look in this dress." She smiles.

"So... you two really like it then?"

"Yes!" They both scream.

I giggle, "Okay, I'll get it."

"Yay!" Shay cheers.

I swear she's more excited than me.

***

"Hey, Tink." I sigh as I lock my door behind me, holding my dress above my head so she can't claw at it.

I quickly run upstairs and stow it in my closet so it's safe from her. I plop down onto my bed, Tink laying across my stomach. Pulling my phone out of my pocking, I nearly gasp.

7 Missed Calls

13 New Messages

All from Jared...