Chapter Five~ Senses

Even though I'm miles away from where it happened, and I'm all alone (not counting Tink), I can still feel the warmth of his hands on mine. It's comforting, really. They were soft, yet callused at the same time. They were big compaired to mine. His hands just felt nice. It's like they fit perfectly with mine. I'm sure that's what every fangirl thinks though. Either way, his touch left me smiling all afternoon. Now, I sit reading my script, but I can't stop thinking about it.

After reading through the first scene, which pretty much is the cliché introduction of Alex, I set the script down and pinch the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes. I have too much on my mind to focus.

Ice cream will fix it.

I roll off the couch and walk into my kitchen, Tink trailing behind me, the pitter patter of her paws tapping on the wooden floor.

I open the freezer and pull out a tub of (your favorite icecream flavor), scooping some into a bowl before retreating back to my living room.

I pick up my t.v. remote with my bowl free hand and turn the t.v. on, seeing American Horror Story is on. Fuck yeah.

I get so emerged into the show, I don't realise my icecream is melted until the episode is over.

"Awe!" I grunt aloud, staring at the liquid in the bowl.

Icecream is still icecream no matter the form. I run into the kitchen and grab a straw, drinking the contents of icecream before placing my bowl in my sink.

I unplug my phone from my charger and unlock it.

Twitter: Congradulations! You've reached 5k followers!

What?!

I scroll down my notifications, seeing what hit the increase. I didn't make an announcement about Shy yet, not like anyone would care though if I did, so it must be something else.

There it is...

@jaredleto, @zacefron, and 32 others followed you!

@jaredleto mentioned you in a comment! @jaredleto: So excited to be able to work with the talented @Y/T/N! ❤

@shailenewoodley: Sneak peek! 👀🙌 @jaredleto @y/t/n @zacefron @katewinslet @colesprouse

Attatched to Shailene's tweet is a picture of everyone around the table when we were doing improve. More specifically, when Jared was was doing his part and holding my hands. I didn't even notice she took a picture!

I smile at my screen, saving the picture to my camera role. I risk harassment and scroll through the replies.

@shaisbae: OMG!!!!

@thefaultinouremotionalpain: So excited! ❤❤❤ Can't wait to see it!

@letolovers: Who's the girl Jared's holding hands with? She's the only one I don't recognize.

@jwhiz: Awe! Jared and Y/N look so cute! Already shipping it!

@stillnotoverHSM: @Y/T/N Jared is mine! Back off 👿👿👿

Bitch please.

Enough humoring myself.

At least most of the response is positive. My phone continuously buzzes in my hand from all the new followers and comments. I suppose it would be a good idea to shut my phone off and turn in for tonight.

***

"Tink!" I groan, snapping from my sleep. On my stomach sits Tink, kneeding at my chest. "I know I have rolls, but you aren't making bread!" I push her off me, and she lands on the floor, hisses, then runs away.