Chapter 13~ No You Shut Up

He picks my script up from the floor and reads through scene eleven.

"I don't think I'm comfortable with that." I admit, my voice shaking.

He looks up at me, a concerned look on his face, "Well, I-I've done a few of these scenes before, and it's always kind of scary, but when you get it done, it really makes a good part to a movie."

I cover my face with my hands, "J... I've never done anything like that. It's not something my parents would want me to do, and frankly I don't want to do it either. It's not you, I mean look at you! But like, I feel like sex is something that should be shared between two lovers, not a bunch of teens to watch and jerk off to."
He grabs my hand, "I agree with you. Maybe I can talk to Max, let him know that you're not comfortable with it, and see if he can write it out."

A small smile spreads on my lips, "Thank you."

"You feel better?"

I take a deep breath and nod.

He smiles at me, "Okay. Let's just continue practicing, and we'll worry about talking to Max later."

***

We went through the entire script, which took up about two and a half hours, including breaks.

"That was fun." I say absentmindedly, amazed that I just practiced a movie script with Jared Leto.

"You know what would be more fun?" Jared speaks.

"Huh?"

"If you'd stay and watch a movie with me..."

His eyes are hopeful, but he's good at hiding it.

I nod, "Okay."

He smiles and gets all excited, "Sweet. My movies are over there," he points to a shelf next to the T.V., "pick one out, and I'll go make some popcorn." With that, he stands up and runs into the kitchen.

I smile. He's so cute.

I get up and go scan through his movies. Should I go with romance? Nah, that'll be too obvious. Horror will give him an excuse to hold me when I get "scared".

I grab Friday the 13th and put it in the player, sitting back down on the couch and waiting for Jared.

He sees the title screen, "Ooo, you're into the classics." He beams while sitting down next to me, slinging his arm around my shoulder. The movie starts, and I find myself zoning out to the screams coming from the T.V.

Jared's POV

I keep catching myself glancing at Y/N throughout the movie. Everytime she jumps at a scary scene, I hold her tighter. I'm glad she chose a horror movie. It gives me a chance to hold her. Her small body is curled up close to mine, and I absentmindedly play with her hair. Looking down, I see she's so into the movie.

She's so cute.

She jumps again, this time, a little scream comes from her. I chuckle and squeeze her tight, "It's okay, Y/N. It's just a movie."

She pokes my rip, "Shut up, nerd."

I poke her nose, "You shut up, dork."

She rolls over, her head now on my lap looking up at me. A small smile sits on her lips, "No, you shut up, geek."

I lean down a little bit, "No, you shut up, loser."

She sits up a little, "You shut up, weirdo."

"Make me." I smirk.

She leans up and kisses me.