"Also since I'm here outside wasting my only free time, the least you could do is look at me" I froze as he looked over to me instantly. His green eyes were burning into mine instantly making me hesitate a bit talking. I hated that just looking into his eyes- even on bad terms, made everything come to a halt.

"Say what you have to say" I whispered looking away swallowing hard. I just needed this to be quick.

"Demi and her sister got into an argument a few nights ago and last night she finally told her..." he stated and I nodded looking back to him waiting for him to finish. It's not that I didn't care, I was just wondering where this was going and what it had to do with me.

"Did her sister make you stay away from her?" I shook my head "No, I mean she did want me to disappear but, I decided to keep my distance before it caused a problem. She never told her about us and it wasn't my business to tell" "So you just decided to tell Demi when you're pissed?" he asked and I nodded instantly.

Why the hell wouldn't I?

"Yeah, I mean it's not like I told her sister, Demi decided to last night. But even before that, she was pissed at me for not telling the world about us but, she could chose who she wanted to know?" I demanded waiting for him to take her side. Why wouldn't he, I was the enemy.

"Her family ... is complicated. She could tell people but, letting them know wouldn't be good" "Okay, I understand that, not even a problem but since she can hold it from people, why can't I? Why can't she understand that, just because I not telling everyone that we have this, that I don't care?" I asked and he took a deep breath leaning his head on the head rest shrugging.

"I do care about Demi but, that isn't fair to me. And if she wants to talk about this, her ass should be here not you" I stated and that made me wonder. Why was he here.

"Why are you here anyway?" "So you two will get back together, hate seeing here look like that" "Well I don't know what you want me to say or do Harry. I didn't do anything wrong and she isn't here to talk it out so, I rather leave it like this" he got out the car making me back up instantly.

He looked down on me with a hard face "Because she's hurting Sky-" "So am I Harry. But, you're not coming to my defense now are you? Are you telling her she's being a hypocrite" I demanded and he sighed looking away as he rolled his eyes. Of course he didn't.

"Her family are christians, like die hard ones. Hell they probably think she's a virgin and i'm sure that if they found that out..." he trailed off looking up in the sky. Damn were they that bad?

I sighed nodding "I understand that Harry. I really do but, why do I have to just to prove i'm not ashamed? Do I just have to tell Jess or the fucking world?" I asked and he was silent again. I guess he thought he could make me feel guilty, I tell everyone and I would just go back to Demi or whatever but, I wouldn't. I wasn't even the one forcing her to tell people about this.

She doesn't tell anyone but, I have to? I have fun with one girl and now I have to tell everyone i'm fucking her and her boyfriend? That i'm in this thing with a couple while she chooses who she tells and doesn't?

"Tell Demi to let me know" I whispered turning away to head back in. If Demi wanted to fix this, she would be here trying to work it out. Not Harry trying to guilt trip me.

I froze instantly as that thought hit me.

I turned back to see him walking closer slowly watching me closely "Even if this was fixed, me and you aren't... so what's the point? You think I would just stay with Demi while you walk around hating me for no reason? I rather not have to deal with that Harry" I stated looking up to him waiting for a response.