chapter 32

cedi pov

I felt guilty for avoiding her for a week, I felt guilty because she trusted me with her heart but I torn it to pieces. I left it in the dark but I hope it won't die.

Elli came back, she's my past and I still love her, I still need her. She's my first and my everything before kath came. I can't just close my door to Elli.

I know she can't stay being avoided and yeah I did it because I can't say to her that she need to get out of my roof because Elli had come back and maybe it was her hint because after a week of avoiding she went away.

I didn't bother asking where she is or call her and asked why did she leave, it's easy to be this way. No communication, no friends and can't see her after all it will fade away.

after the break up I need to catch things with Elli so I decided to bring her to a restaurant, she wore an off white dress, it's just above her knee with a black ribbon on the center. She wear her black three inches heels and a light make up.

"here we are" I announced, she look at me smiling and unbuckle her seatbelt. I opened the door for her and let her cling beside me.

I lead our way to the table that I reserved for two because I want it to be special. A waiter come near us and give the menu. We gave our orders then he walked away.

"will you excuse me? I'm going to the comfort room" I asked Elli and she nodded. I answered the call of my officemate. I walked back to the table but bumped into a woman.

I was shocked, feel helpless and guilty but my heart were happy they almost shout praises to the Lord for seeing her in this place with such a beauty.

I can sense that she also feels the awkward moment between us so I break the ice.

"hey kath, how are you?" I asked

"hey, uhm fi...fine, you?"
"good to know" he looked behind me and saw the girl I am with, I feel so stupid for letting her see Elli

"uhm.. we're back" I announced, she looked at me and back to Elli, her face didn't said anything, it's just plain.

"congratulations" she said smiling
"but uhm hey we can still be friends and hangout are we?"
"of course, we can but this time with her around" she joked, I smiled at her looking how jerk I am for letting her go.

"I gotta go" she said walking away, I grabbed her hand and hugged her, I missed her scent around me, her beautiful smile that wakes me every morning, her soft lips that locks on mine, her beautiful voice that never fails to greet me.

"just please let me" I plead because she was trying to escape from me but she stop when she heard me "im so sorry" I let her go and look at her went to the table with her boss?

does it mean her boss like her? how cruel?! could it be happen? was he planning on courting kath? my heart became stone I want to punch him but I remain calm and know my limit, this is not the right time to argue and protect her. She's not with me anymore.

I went back to our table hoping that Elli can light up my situations but no she was quite and she never tried to make a single conversation. I tried to opened one but she just dropped it immediately, I looked to Kath and saw her wide smile, a smile that shows her teeth and her beauty, her inside appearance and everything about her just shine when she smiled.

I feel I was get dumped and wasted at the sight of her, I hope she's happy with her boss after what I had brought to her life. After ruining her simple life.

"uhm ced" Elli cut my thoughts, I looked at her and smiled pretending that I was happy with her.

"what is there something wrong?" I asked concerned, she shook her head and smiled back

"are you happy with me?" my brows meet because of her question.

"of course I do, why'd you ask?"

"it looks like you didn't enjoy our moment tonight" she replied sadly

"no, no don't tell that, I am happy that you and I we're together now and did survived our struggles" I hold her hands and squeeze it. I felt relieved when I saw her face lighten and she responded my smile into a kiss.

before the food was served I saw kath and her boss walked out the restaurant. She didn't even look at my way, she was busy laughing with her boss talking in to something funny and fucked I felt I was jealous but no it can't be this is nothing that I need to worry.

maybe I am concerned for kath and what will happened to her because she's my friend and we shared moments together. I don't want any guy go to her and just hooked up with her. I wanted them to respect her and treat her nice. She deserve a good man and it's not me.

after the dinner Elli and I went to a park and talked about things that we wanted to say and after we went to a night club and celebrate our relationship. We need to loosen up a bit I think because the whole time I was with Elli, I was thinking to kath.

I feel hurt when she was with her boss, I felt lost now that she's not around me and being pushed into an edge. I feel like she leave me in the dark. I can't do this anymore I can't bare losing her. I need to divert my attention again.

«»«»«»«»
karma strikes !!

vote and comment please :-)