chapter 4

"ms.alonzo!" mr. arthur call out my name

"yes sir?" he roll the window of his car and smile politely

"will you please come with me" he said holding the door

"where to sir?"

"down the city, I need to meet a client there and I need my secretary to do me a job" he said in a firm tone

I open the door of his car and sat down at the front seat, I lock the seatbelt before he gives life to the engine.

we went to a cafe and sat down to a table with four chairs later on a grey haired man came in, I think he's in his late eighties, he's wearing black tuxedo, he looks scary the way he walk, he has this appearance that everyone will be frighten every time he passes by.

next to him is a woman in her twenties, her hair is blonde, she has long eyelashes, she put heavy make ups she looks like she's going to a night club not a company business, she puts pink lipstick that would match to her body fit pink dress paired with a white heels with a pink ribbon on the front.

the sound of her heels is making a noise inside the cafe, everyone turn their heads to her direction and look at her with a 'what the fuck is that' face. if this people around me isn't educated or doesn't have a high standard in their life, im sure they will make fun of her. she didn't even bother to walk slowly knowing that she got all their attentions. she walk confidently like no one is watching her until she reach our table.

mr. arthur stand up and so do I when the grey haired man is five steps away from our table.

"good morning mr. moore, it's nice to know that you accepted our invitation today" mr. arthur held his hands to greet mr. moore

"this is my secretary ms. alonzo, she will be staying with us until we finish our transaction" he turn to me and introduce me to mr. moore

"nice to meet you too mr. arthur, it's my pleasure to be invited in this lunch meeting together with your beautiful secretary and sorry that I came here late, I do have a busy morning due to some business" mr.moore replied shaking mr. arthur hands and acknowledge my presence

"it's alright mr. moore you just came on time, please have a seat" mr.arthur point the chair on his front

"by the way this is patricia, she's my personal secretary, if you need something you can call her" mr.moore introduce the lady beside her

the meeting went good, they exchange ideas on how to make the company big and also how to make the supplies grew faster, the meeting ended to signing the contracts that mr. moore invested.

the meeting finished at night due to some plans that they made to manage the company right, mr. arthur make sure that everything was settled before he ended the discussion.

I arrange the papers as soon as mr.moore was gone in the cafe.
"kath, let's have some dinner before you go home" mr. arthur said in order

I  grab the contracts and hurry went beside to mr.arthur
"but where?" I ask him in heavy breathing

he didn't reply and entered his car so silently I step in to his car too, holding the important files that he told me to handle it carefully. he stop at a five star restaurant and gestures me to get out, a waiter open the door for us as he silently entered the restaurant, he roam his eyes and walk to the quite side of the place. I followed him and sat in front of the seat he occupied. a waiter came in and give us a menu, he gestured to the waiter to come closer before he give his orders.

I on the other hand can't decide what to eat because their food are too expensive to buy. I look to the menu to find the cheapest food but found none.