chapter 28

"wow another volunteer, let's give them around of applause everyone" nicky said and everyone clapped their hands

mon-mon handed their paper to nicky and she read it for everyone to know "lap dance is their task" everyone said "whoooo" kenneth turn on the music and mon-mon's partner started to lap dance to him.

the game went well until it was Cedi's turn to face his challenge. I felt the intense in the room as Cedi and his partner went to the center

"o.oh it's the celebrant's turn now, guess your partner here is very much excited" nicky said looking at the girl clinging to cedi, cedi handed the paper to nikki

"this one is awesome!" nicky stated as she read the challenge

"what is it?" kenneth asked, everyone was looking at nicky as she stares at us and a big smile appeared on her face

she went to the kitchen, grab a tequila and a small glass, she also get a lemon, she gave it to Cedi and to his partner then she read again the paper.

"it's a body shot" she shouted,everyone exclaimed and then Cedi started undoing the girl's t'shirt.

Kenneth and mon-mon help Cedi as they clean the table and remove the plates and other stuff above it. Cedi carry the girl into a bridal style and put her to the table. The girl's face was brighter than the sun knowing that Cedi will lick her itchy bitchy body.

I feel my whole blood running above my head, well it's a sign of high blood, the hell why of all people here, why them!? fuck this game! Cedi pour a tequila everywhere in the body of the girl. The fuckboy even put a tequila on her breast! I want to burst out and punch him but of course I stay calm as I can.

Cedi went to his knees looking at the girl's body like it was a very yummy fucking delicious food! He looked to me and start licking the tequila in her body. I looked away and let my eyes wandered in the apartment just to forget the pain that I feel right now, Cedi on the other hand was enjoying the attention he get to everyone.

I feel jealousy arose in my body because that should be me he's licking, that should be me he fantasize, that should be me feeling his hot in my body and that should be me his partner! Screw you self!

everyone's eyes were staring at them like they want to lick the bitch body! but hey I want to kill the fucking whore and make her jump out of the window.

"want more?" nicky said as she pour another tequila at the girl's thigh down to her feet "more!" everyone shouted and Cedi was like a perverted asshole just do what they wanted.

I heard they girl moan a little wait did I just heard her or all of us, this is fucking crazy! it needed to be stop! but Cedi was enjoying the show he was licking her up and down almost like we are watching a live show!

He was looking at my way, his eyes were glued to mine as he lick the girl's body he never leaves my eyes. My body went hot as I watched them, it feels like he was saying something through his eyes. My body suddenly aches to be touch by him, to feel the warm of his body, to consume his energy, to dig my nails at his back, to ruin his perfect hair style, to see him licking my vagina, to feel his penis inside me, to feel the deep kissed he always did.

I opened my eyes and saw him wiping his mouth using the back of his hands, his eyes were still on mine. I think he just sense that I was turn on right now. He closes the gap between us and he cupped my butt "see you tonight in the bed" he whispered.

I let out a moan and then stepped back as I feel myself going to sucked his face anytime now. "go far away from me" I lowered my voice not wanting to catch an attention

"i'll do if you will give me what I desire" his voice were husky

"if only I could" I rubbed my palm to his pants where his penis were located and I swear his eyes were fierce this time. "what's wrong? don't you like it?" I teased him

"wait until they left" and he went away from me and went to his circle of friends.

"looks like someone is going to be punished this night" jenica came near me, I saw her smirk and smiled "it's not what you think jen" then I left her in the place and went to the kitchen.

I don't want to talk about us because in the end they will asked me the label of our relationship which is shit! because we didn't label it, we are just contented and happy being each others sex mate.

«»«»«»
was that a turn on?

another two votes for the next chapter :-)