chapter 18

I wake up and went to Arthur's room to check him out. I left him there because I've been losing my mind when im with him and I need to stay away from him. I felt guilty of leaving him alone, I know he's sick but I still listen in my head.

I knock on his door but I didn't heard him saying that I can come in so I decide to let myself in and look around his room. I went to kitchen first but he's not there so I went directly to his room but still there's no sign of Arthur. I went to the lobby to asked if they saw Arthur went out but no. I started to panic and look for him everywhere. I dialed his number but he didn't answer. This guy, im so going to kill him.

I waited for him at his room sitting on his couch for about a minute and change to another position to another until I got impatient and got up. I heard his door opened and a happy Arthur came in bringing a lot of bags in his hands.

"I've waited for you for how many hours and you'll let me see you smiling carrying all those fucking bags art! Are you making fool out of me!?" I yelled at his face and he took a step back "you're sick and I've been worrying if are you alright and okay outside, worrying if you can came home or if someone kill you!" I said hitting his chest. He didn't replied or hit me back instead he pull me closer to his hug.

"hush now darling, I am alright as you can see I just went outside to buy some food and have a movie marathon with you" I push him away and stepped back, I need to stop myself from liking him. Cedi is the man I love, I need to pin it in my brain.

he look at me backing away and went to his couch, he then get all his food that he bought and put it all in the counter. "are we okay now?" he asked I nodded as a response and look away to his window.

if we stay in Paris a little longer I might fall in love to him and forget my attached strings to cedi. I need to make him move fast to his deals in this country and I need to divert my attention back to cedi. Getting in love with two people isn't easy as people think. It can make things worse and mixed up specially when it comes to your boss or stranger friend. His cough made me realize that I feel so uneasy at our situation right now as I jumped when I heard his footsteps went closer to where I am.

"what's on your mind?" he handed me a bowl that has the piatos and look to where I was looking. I accepted it and get a few in the bowl.

"my mind thinks for someone that I need to call" I heard his sighed and went back to the couch

"Cedi right?" his voice is calm but I can sense a little jealousy in his voice. I went to him and tap his head

"nice idea buddy" I smirked at him and get my phone " unfortunately for him it's my mom that I missed so much" he looks shocked, I heard him slap his own face and made a fist. I shook my head in disbelief that he actually can hurt himself for being stupid.

"hey mom" my greeting as I heard the other line pick up.

I look at Arthur who's walking back and forth like he committed a crime and feel uneasy on his way. He came to stop and grab his jacket.

"wait a sec mom" I said to my mother " hey art, where do you think your going?"I raised a brow looking at him. He give me a shrugged then went out of his room. Damn this man, does he knows that he's sick and might get cold outside?

"I'll call you later mom, I need to finish a business here" I hung up and ran towards the door.

"boo!" I receive a loud voice when I open the door and its from the fucking idiot Arthur!

"I'm so done with this!" I punched him straight to his face that made him dropped his body to the ground

"fuck! what did you just did kath!" he's still holding the other side of his face

"so I'm the fuck now art. Who do you think will do a peek a boo at your state right now? are you insane? My soul almost left me because of your fucking peek a boo art!" I shouted at him in the hallway where he dropped his body.

He stand up and went to his room and lock the door. This is so fucking bullshit. I didn't force my self to enter his room, I went directly to my room I need to calm myself before making any decision.

"baby hey" I sighed as I hear his voice on the other line.

"what a big sigh was that? do you have any problem?" cedi said but the tone of his voice was like he just finish having sex. I new his voice already because we've been banging each other for old time sake.

but I ignored his voice and continue to talk to him " I just punched Arthur in his face" I hear a sound in the other line like so someone just rolled over in the bed.

"you did?" his voice was shocked, I nodded even if he didn't see me.

"yeah just now"
"but why?"
"because he made my soul leave me by scaring me!" I almost shout at him in the phone

"I may do that too if I were in your shoe, I think but for now can we just talk later I need to do something" he said and I heard someone moan on the other line, did he just betray me?

"cedi?" I asked him calmly
" yeah baby?"
" are you having an affair right now?"
"what kind of food did arthur give you, for you to think that I have an affair?" his voice was serious so I dropped the topic

"no I was just asking, take care baby goodbye" I heard him put his phone on the table without hanging it up, so I ended mine.

keep on tracking

leave comments and vote please.