chapter 27

"surprise!" we all shouted to Cedi when he opened the door to the apartment.

but before Cedi came in matthew as the look out made his way silently back to the apartment to tell us that cedi has arrived. By looking at Cedi we knew that he was surprised to what we did, a big smile appeared on his face as he enters the room and everyone congratulates him in his new position.

"how did you know?" he asked us after everyone gives a hand shake to him.He was now on the center of the circle as everyone get their drinks and give cheers to him.

"your lovely partner told us" a boy from his batchmate in college replied

"she was the one who decided to give a part for you ced." matthew's word looks like had a deep meaning, everyone's eyes looked at him and back to cedi.

suddenly cedi's arm slip to my waist and kiss me on the cheek "thank you baby" he said lifting up his champagne he shouted "cheers for kathrine"

"cheers!" everyone's glass clicking and they all drink their champagne.

we start the party by eating first, next was playing games, no one was exempted in the game.

"the next game will be trip to Jerusalem" nicky announced the name of the game and all those who wanted to play the game get their own chairs and started to make a circle.

"you should dance while the music is on, okay! if not I'll kick you out of the game!" everyone laugh at her threat but listen to her rule of the game. Matthew starts to play the music and everyone starts to dance when the music stop mon-mon was the first one who got out in the game.

we finished three games and take a break. All of Cedi's friends were having fun, they're talking about the events in their life, bullying each other, pranking their one friend who came late. We all finished our snacks to start a new game.

"now scattered in this side will be boys and in that side will be girls, you will get a partner, all of you" nicky ordered as she was our emcee "then take a paper out of this box and do the dare in the paper" she give the rule " in one two three"

everyone went to get a partner Cedi was on his way towards me but matthew block his way and grab my hands "she's mine" matthew declared so Cedi went to his batchmate and give us an awkward smile.

"why did you do that?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at matthew but he just shrug and wait for our turn to pick.

Matthew and I made a coin toss since both of us want to pick the paper and lucky for me I won. It was our turn to pick so I step forward and get a paper from the box. I hurriedly run to matthew because of excitement of what did I get for us.

we looked at the paper intensely and matthew smiled widely in my face, I feel dismayed when I realized what was written on the paper.

"I told you I should be the one who picked the paper" matthew blamed me but he still has the smile on his face.

"you rat! you're happy doing this!" I point the paper

"what kissing you? of course I would, it will be my pleasure to kiss you passionately" matthew teased me while I was very angry and disappointed to myself.

Cedi was still looking at us with a smile and her partner was still on his side trying to get Cedi's attention unfortunately she can't because Cedi's eyes was stuck to mine. I didn't looked at him back but my peripheral vision says everything.

"so who want to go first?" nicky asked us looking who will raised a hand suddenly I heard matthew's name and mine. Did he just raised his hands? fuck this man! I elbowed him as we went to the center.

"looks like someone is excited in their task" nicky said smiling at us, everyone was laughing and shook their head

"well if I knew every boys in this room are excited too" all of them laugh even harder.

"now let me see what did you picked" nicky get our paper, her eyes widen as she read what is written

"what is it?" mon-mon asked

"can you do this?" nicky asked me and matthew

"of course we can, it's a game so no worries,right?" he pull me closer to him,his eyes were looking at cedi who also accepted his challenge

"what is it tell us?" jenica asked in squeal

nicky looked at everyone and released a deep breath "kissed each other for 2 minutes" everyone in the room was shocked except Cedi his eyes were on fire challenging matthew into something that all of us don't know.

"that was odd" kenneth commented to break the ice "come on guys it's just a game" he said cheering up the people, everyone talk audible but at end they all agreed.

"okay, let's make a timer" nicky looked her watch "in three two one" matthew grabbed me by the waist and kissed me gently.

his kissed means something, it feels like he was hurt and betrayed at the same time. He pull me closer to him, his grip on my waist tighten as he deepen the kiss. Everyone seems looking at us since no one was reacting or making noises maybe they were shocked at the same time since they all knew I am Cedi's girl. I felt my eyes were closing but stop it when nicky shouted.

"times up!" everyone released their breath, I think they hold it since they don't know what will happened next after or in the middle of the kissing.

Matthew release me from his grip and kiss me on the forhead "it was just a game baby" he whispered

"now that was hot" mon-mon says as he grabbed his partner to the center. " I and clara will be the next partner to present our task" finally he break the fire in the room.

«»«»«»«»
like it?
I feel like I am Kathrine, I want to squeal seeing cedi's reaction.

vote and comment is the best.
like the chapter?