XIII

The last thing you saw was the ceiling of the wooden structure falling down.

THE END

jk

Seoul General Hospital

You slowly opened your eyes and you can feel your head was wrapped in bandage. The first thing you saw was Min Hee, just sitting on the chair next to the bed you were lying in. She was busy chatting in her phone and she didn't even notice you waking up. You looked to the window and the sun was shining brightly. You looked at the clock and it was 12 PM.

"Yah.." You said in a weak tone.

Her eyes quickly looked at your face, and she finally noticed that you have woken up.

"Ju-eun! I was so worried about you! Finally, you're awake!" She celebrated in relief.

"Yeah, I can really sense your worries as you were holding your phone, chatting with someone." You scoffed and pretended to be angry at her so she'll feel sorry to you.

"Jeez." She sighed. "I was chatting to your one and only bias, Pa-" before she could even finish, you could feel the adrenaline rush from your body and your eyes widened.

"Re-really?! Wha- Show me!" You squealed in excitement, while Min Hee just sighed again in disappointment. She handed her phone to you, which you immediately grabbed.

"Seriously? You didn't even ask what happened to you?" Min Hee said.

Since you were reading the conversation of your bias, you were so happy that you didn't even notice Min Hee telling the story of what happened and why you're here, at the hospital, lying on the bed, and with a bondage applied to your head.

IG/DM

pjm.1995: Hi.. So this is Jimin, hello!

You: Oh, Jimin? Ju-Eun always tell me about you.. Literally everything.

pjm.1995: Haha, really? She's really a fan! Anyway.. How Is she? It was hard to carry her y'know.

You: She's still asleep. But the doctor said she'll be awake soon. So don't worry! Also, thank you for saving her from that collapsed set.

pjm.1995: No probs. I'm her friend too anyway ;)

(The 'You' user here is Min Hee, I tried replicating chats. In case you're confused)

"Oh.. My.. Gee!" You squealed. "He called me a friend!" You couldn't even control yourself.

Min Hee cleared her throat. "So, were you even listening to me?!"

"Yeah yeah.. What was it again?" You laughed.

"Seriously." Min Hee sighed.

Flashback

Jimin's POV

Jimin was walking around the set as she saw you running out from the tent to the wooden set that resembled an hotel.