VII

"But the bathroom is over there." Your mom sighed as she pointed the bathroom downstairs. Fortunately, she forgot about what she was saying earlier and talked about the photoshoot tomorrow instead.

You were about to close the door behind you but then someone suddenly stopped the door from closing.

"Ju-eun, it's me!" Min Hee pleaded, but she kept her tone low so no one would hear except you. It was her who was stopping the door from closing. You were surprised as you expected her to stay downstairs with the boys. You immediately stopped applying pressure the door and let it open.

As Min Hee entered, she closed the door herself and locked it.

"Why are you here, Min Hee? I thought you wanted to eat." You asked her, but she looked worried about you. You both sat on the chairs in front of your bed.

"You looked embarrassed lately, so I decided to check you out." She replied and smiled.

Both of you heard suddenly footsteps outside. It seemed like a group of people were walking. You decided to go to the door and open it a little to peek out who was causing that noise. But when you looked, no one was there.

"Maybe it was them, perhaps?" Min Hee said as she was checking her phone.

~~~~

An hour later

You started to feel thirst. When you left the dining table, you didn't really drink water after eating. You informed Min Hee that you were getting water and she nodded as a reply.

While you were getting out, you kept your head down, so no one would notice your face, specifically Jimin.

"Ouch!" You scratched your head in pain, as you seemed to have bumped into someone. 

"Are you okay?" A guy with a high-pitched voice asked. Your fears have come true. You slowly lifted your head to look at the guy who was asking. To your surprise, it was definitely Jimin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't look at the way. I was checking something on my phone." He was trying to check you out if you were hurt or anything.

"Ye-s, I am fine, thanks." You replied nervously.

As he glimpsed on your face, he asked:

"Are you perhaps..the one on the picture?" This question made you instantly nervous, and you just had no choice but to say yes.

"Wow! Your painting looks so cool! You look cuter in person." He said as he pointed to the painting hanging on the wall. You sighed in relief as you realized he wasn't referring to that picture.

You awkwardly laughed and he sensed he was being awkward. "Aren't you going downstairs too? I'm going downstairs too. We should go together." He suggested, trying to reduce the awkwardness between you two.

"Sure." You replied, but this time you didn't stutter anymore after knowing that he hasn't recognized you.

You both went down the stairs but halfway down, you noticed that the lights were turned off already. You immediately went ahead of him and went to the switch to turn on the lights.

"Thanks, Ju-eun." He thanked you in a sweet manner. He was about to go to the main door to go outside but you stopped him by asking this question.

"How did you know my name?" You wondered why, since you have never told any BTS member about your name. You thought they wouldn't be interested.

"Oh, your mom told us when you went upstairs."

F L A S H B A C K