IX

"Yeah. You still have 1500 won to pay me." He turned his head to you and smirked, making you speechless.

"W-w-what?"

Suddenly, someone tapped your back which made you immediately turn your head.

"I got some candies. Is it okay?" It was Taehyung, he looked like he definitely wanted to bring the candies back home. He also had some hair sprays in his hand.

You just nodded as response. You were still embarrassed.

"Are you okay, Ju eun? Sorry, I didn't mean to tease you." Jimin apologized as he thought you would laugh.

"I-t's okay." But you were not.

"Don't mind it Ju-eun. Those are just nonsense articles. They all mean nothing to me. It's part of everyday life." Jimin tried to assure you that it was okay and there was nothing to worry about. The atmosphere was becoming serious so Taehyung grabbed the cart.

"Shall we go to the cashier?" He suggested, and Jimin and you agreed.

~~~~

"That would be 10,000 won." The cashier announced as she packed the stuff you bought. She was staring at Jimin for some reason. She seemed to recognize the eyes and since he was wearing a mask, she can't really tell.

Jimin grabbed his wallet from his jacket. "I'll use my card instead." He whispered to both of you, since he didn't bring cash.

"Aigoo. Why would you go shopping without cash." Taehyung teased.

Jimin gave his card to the cashier to be scanned.

"Are you by any chance, Park Jimin? Of BTS?" The cashier suddenly asked. She looked young so you thought she was a fan.

"Uhh, yes." He hesitated to reply since he didn't want to be recognized, he was with you and he didn't want another rumor to spread.

"Omo." The cashier squealed. She looked like she just fulfilled her dreams. "Your girlfriend is pretty, oppa." She added.

"Ahh..we're not!" You instantly shake your head.

"Oh..You look good together!" The cashier gave us a thumbs up and handed over the stuff that you bought.

"Thank you!" You all said in unison and went out of the supermarket.

As you were walking on the sidewalk, you kept your distance from Jimin, since you thought it would be awkward. Taehyung noticed this and asked why.

"What's wrong?" He asked the two of you.

Jimin pulled him and he seemed to whisper something to his ears. Taehyung was nodding so you thought he was telling why.

"Ah..I see." Taehyung went to you and he looked like he will say something.

"Don't worry Ju-eun! It's nothing for Jimin. You can still normally talk to him like always." He whispered to your ear. For some reason it made you happy.

"Okay then.." You replied but you seemed to doubt if it was okay.

After a while, you finally arrived at your parent's home. As you opened the door, you noticed all of them sitting on the couch, watching TV. They looked focused on what they were watching. Including Min Hee, but she was fully dressed up. She was about to leave, just waiting for you to come so you she can inform you that she's leaving.