I

The rain was pouring hard. You wanted a cup of ramen to heat up. As always, you went to the convenience store just across the street.

Before going out, you grabbed an umbrella, of course. It was an automatic one, so no more hassle in opening the thing. 

You ran across the street as fast as you could, since there were no cars around. You almost slipped, but whatever. Ramen is ramen! 

While walking, this black van caught your eye. There was another silver car at the opposite side of the road, the side where your house stands. Well, it was nothing new so you decided to ignore it.

You opened the door and the bell rang. The cashier shouts, "Welcome to BIGHIT Mart! How may I help you?" with a smile on her face. She was Min Hee, a friend. There was another man sitting on the table. He had a jacket on, and a hoodie covering his head. He seemed to be waiting for someone, as he seemed to be texting on his phone.

"Oh. It's you! What do you want today?" She asked, her smile was so friendly.

"Ah. I want a cup of ramen. It's so cold today. Ugh. -1." You shivered. The store didn't put their ramen cups on the store shelves, instead, they put it under the cashier's counter so the cashier would put the hot water for you.

"That would be 1500 won." She said as she pressed the buttons of the cashier, causing it to open with that *Ting!* sound.

The guy at the table went to the counter as you were ordering. You thought he wanted to order ramen too.

You inserted your hand in the pocket of your coat, looking for your wallet. Surprisingly, it wasn't there. You tried the other pockets too, but to no avail.

"I-I..left my wallet..Min Hee..I think." You said to Minhee. You started to get nervous.

"Ju-eun, you know I don't bring money during work. I just ask my friends for money and pay them back later on." She replied. At this point, You didn't know what to do.

You looked around, panicking. Only to see the guy in-line to the counter, he was still on his phone, texting someone. You got a glimpse of his face. He had silver hair, and puppy-like eyes. You gotta admit, he's cute. But his face was kinda familiar though.

He suddenly looked at you, and you suddenly turned your head back to Min Hee.

"I'll go pay for her ramen." He suddenly said, and put the money onto the counter's surface. He had a high pitched voice.

"Yo-u don't need to, ahjussi." You just thought it wasn't right. You didn't know him, after all.

"No. Let me pay. You don't have money." He insisted.

Min Hee grabbed the money and gave the guy his change. It was 3150 Won. He paid 3500 won.

"Kansahamnida, ahjussi. I'll be sure to give you back the money I owe." You said to him, as he was standing by the counter. 

"Here's both of your ramen. Enjoy." Min Hee gave the ramen in a tray. The guy grabbed his ramen and held it in his right hand. He also grabbed the chopsticks, of course.

"No need. Just consider this as an act of kindness." He ruffled my hair. 

He then went out of the store and hopped on to his black van. It didn't look he was driving it though. He sat at the back.

 "Probably he was a celebrity?" You asked Min Hee as you grabbed the cup of ramen.

"How can you say? Not all who has a black van is a celebrity, you know." She chuckled.

"Whatever. I still think he's a celebrity." After saying that, you went to the table to eat your ramen. The store was playing 'Lie - Jimin'. Your jam.

You grabbed your phone out of your pocket, since you just can't eat food without a phone on your hand.

"Jimin.." You mumbled as you unlocked your phone. He was your wallpaper. You really love BTS, and your bias was Jimin.

You grabbed the chopsticks and started diving in the ramen cup

You suddenly choked, as you saw the silver hair and the puppy eyes of your wallpaper, Jimin.

"Wait-what?!" You blinked to be sure.

"I-t wa-s..HIM?!" You shouted out loud.

~~~~

So how's the first chapter! I hope you liked it! This is my first BTSxReader book, so it might be kind of off sometimes. Please help me get better by commenting on the parts that need clarification/fixing! Thank you again!

-authornim