I shouted to run away from all these people who is saying they loves me but will leave me, punish me till death but won't let me die. I need to run. Run away from these people.

I can't hear any voice. My head and heart is bursting with pain. Pain only. I can hear voices. They are soothing but no. I know everything will fade like a dream memory. They will punish me for my deeds. "Help!! Somebody help.", this is all I could shout.

All these days were true I know. I felt loved. I felt special but I never knew this time all of them are planning so big. They have planned to punish me like this.

They all were god for me all my life as they let me be what I wanted to be even when I killed their mother but for the first time I don't believe them as my god.

They all are monsters. No. Monster is nothing in front of their truth. I don't hate them even because I don't want any feeling which connects me with them.

All these years I loved Manik Sir without expecting anything in fact I make myself satisfied with his hatred. All these year I thought that his hatred is the way of showing love to me. I knew there is nothing which will give me my monstu back. I had no hope. I never expected that I will ever feel love like I used to feel when I had mumma oh sorry their maa. I always thought that love is how people treats me after mumma's death. But these monsters. They broke my bubble and came into my territory which I made with my imaginary people.

These monsters make me aware that I was wrong. What I was thinking love is, what I was thinking is best is all wrong. They all made me aware that I was not the killer. I was not the one who killed mumma. They made me aware that the friend whom I thinking is my friend is just my imagination. I loved Manik Sir so much that I believed what he said. I let him enter my bubble world which he broke. I believed his love. I believed his care. I loved him and let him touch me where I permit him only. I gave my soul. I gave my body.

But he! He was planning all this while. Somebody help me. He won this time very badly. This time he killed me totally.

I looked everywhere around and found everything blur. But there is a way. An empty road. Pushing everything whatever and whoever was trying me to stop I ran. Ran far away.

I don't know what place is this or where I am going. All I know is I have to run away from them. From those monster. From Manik specially.

I ran and ran. I don't have energy left but I have to run as I know they are following me. My jacket got stuck in something. My mind has left me so much that I can't recognize what is that. I don't have time to think more I threw the jacket and felt the chill winds which slapped my body but that don't have time to care about these winds as they are following me. I ran away and found an empty shed like place and hide myself.

I waited till they passed away. Finally, they passed. Now I can come out.

With little happiness to be away from them I came out but my fear was in front of me.

The girl whose name I don't remember was in front of me. She is her so they must be coming also.

I tried to run but she caught me.

"Leave me. They will catch me.", I cried expecting some mercy from but she didn't left me.

Is there anyone who will ever show mercy on me?

She was saying something to me but I can't hear her. I tried to concentrate to hear her.

"Nandi. Baby. I won't give them to me. I promise baby. Nini par trust kar.", she said.

Nini? I know this name. But why can't remember. She was continuously saying to trust her. Should I trust her? But how is someone trust someone? I don't even know this word as everyone only broke me. How should I trust her? How?

"How?", I cried loudly. "How should I trust you? What is trust?"

"I knew baby but this time give yourself to me. Trust me child. Please. One time. Just this last time."

I heard her and being tried of everything I broke down and sat on my knees crying loudly.

"Don't give me to them. They are bad. Mujhe ni jana uske pass. Please.", I whispered weakly crying in her embrace.

"kavi ni aane dungi uske tumhare pass. I promise.", she promised.

One more promise. One more time trust.

She patted me trying to make me sleep which my mind, my heart, my body needs.

But I can't sleep without his touch or my sleeping pills.

I turned from one side to another expecting is warmth but it was nowhere.

Finally what seems like eternity I felt his warmth. His embrace. I heard someone whispering and concentrated but my hold on his warmth and touch tightens.

"she can't sleep without me Nia so just leave me alone with my child and let her sleep.", he said and I tried to fight but my heart and body didn't allowed me to do so.

Ignoring everything I let myself drown into myself in darkness.

I don't know what the time is but I felt something missing. It's very cold. Too cold.

I woke up and found his jacket which slipped on the floor.

I came out of room and heard shouts.

"You have to leave Nandi alone Manik. I'm not giving you option.", Nia shouted.

"But she needs me.", Manik cried helplessly.

"May be but all I know is right now you have to leave her alone. She doesn't want you near her."

"Nia I know her. She can't leave without me.", he said and anger rush into my body and brain.

All his promises which he made till now came into my mind. And before that his deeds came in front of me.

For the first time I believed someone else over Manik. I trusted Nia over Manik and I shouted, "No I can."

************************************************************************************

100 episodes!!! Yooo!!!!

How was nandini's pov? Do tell me with comments.

As I updated on heavy demand so please response.

Picture avi aur v hai mere dosto!