1

The smell of sweat and alcohol lingers in the stuffy air. Speakers are blasting the most popular songs and the floor is packed with drunk, sexually frustrated people. One of them being 18 year old Brendon Urie.

Since he turned 18 about a while ago, every now and then (more like every weekend) he likes to let off steam by getting horribly drunk, high, and horny.

He's pretty laid back and most of the time, but when he's partying he's quite the adrenaline junkie.

One shot after the other and grinding on a stranger is how Brendon likes to spend his Friday nights.

His night usually ends in him bringing some random drunk boy to his house for meaningless sex that won't matter the next day because (hopefully) the person would be gone by morning.

But not in this case. This wouldn't be the last time Brendon would see this stranger.

The stranger Brendon happens to be dancing on tonight was a fairly tall man. He looked like he was in his mid 20s, and Brendon thought he was one of the hottest people he'd ever seen. Though, the man wasn't as drunk as Brendon was, he was still pretty smashed.

"Hey...wanna get out of here?" The tall boy tried shouting over the music. But Brendon was more interesting in dry humping his leg than he was in paying attention to anything or anyone else.

The older instead wrapped his arms around Brendon's waist and leaned down close enough to the point where his lips were touching the shorter boys ear. Trying to get the drunken man to pay attention, the stranger licked up the side of the others ear and tried again, hoping that Brendon at least slightly came to his senses. "Hmm..?" he hummed in response to the mans words and actions.

"I said..." he lead both of his hands down Brendon's back to his plump ass, grabbing a 2 good handfuls of it in his large paws. "... do you wanna get out of here? Go somewhere a bit more private...?" he asked the boy.

"Mmh, my...my house...is a few blocks away from... here." Brendon said loudly and between hiccups. Luckily for him, his parents are barely home. They're both night workers so he hardly gets to see them other than on the weekends. It doesn't bother him much. The more privacy the better, he thinks.

The two stumbled their way out of the club and down the sidewalk towards Brendon's house. They were both awfully impatient and they couldn't make 10 steps without groping each other.

Eventually they made it to the house. It was a small house but it was cozy. Perfect for his family.

Brendon opened the front door and they both went inside, but before the older man could shut the door, Brendon pushed him up against the nearest wall and practically attacked every inch of his face, except for his mouth.

He wasn't always good at drunk sex, but then again who is? It doesn't matter much to either of them though. As long as they get off, it doesn't matter how shitty the sex is since they won't even remember it the next day.

The tall stranger ended up stretching his arm far enough to close the door. He's always been a gentleman, even when he was wasted. He didn't want Brendon to get bugs or critters in his house. More like he just didn't want a raccoon to crawl in and bite his dick off while he was trying to fuck the other.

They both clumsily made their way to Brendon's room to continue having pointless sex. Brendon pushed the man onto his bed and tore off his own shirt before proceeding to litter the others neck with shitty hickeys.

The other slipped his hand in between Brendon's legs, to which Brendon groaned loudly and started grinding his hips down onto it.

The "sex" didn't last long. Both of them came before they could even get their pants off. The stranger called a cab and left almost immediately after.