Levi's Deepest Thoughts [Yandere!Levi] [Bow Down Extra]

8th June,2016

What is it that I feel for her actually? And why does it get stronger every passing day?
This feeling of desire surging within me—Almost unbearable. It gets too much on certain days and  I'd want to scream out until my lungs burst cause when I think about her, just for a minute,I'd throw my head back and my breathing would turn shallower each second—My body would go loose as if I'm being drugged and I could just see it—I could see her.

[Name] .

I'd see her in my head,her mischievous beaming eyes losing it's colour as I began to wrap my hand around her neck—Using my thumb to press against her throat and hear her gasp for air while struggling fruitlessly. Her eyes would well up, her cheeks flushed and her lips....

As I said before,the feeling is strong on certain days and I won't be able to do anything but drown in my ....tempting thoughts to break someone as stubborn as her.

I wonder how she screams when in pleasure? How would her body react towards it? Would her body arch,her fingers dig into the mattress as her toes would curl?
Would she whimper and cry when being entered into?

Would she have her release if she was held up by a rope tied to her neck?

Or perhaps,

From a mere moment of seeing herself in the mirror? Bare and tied to the bed?

Filthy. She's nothing but filth. A piece of shit who doesn't know her place—A useless excuse of a human being. I'd kill her. Correction, I can kill her—Anytime,anywhere and in very creative ways. But why haven't I dispose of this trash? I hate her. I fucking hate her.

I want to violate her.
I want to break her.
I want to have her .

I want her blood to soak into my bedsheets.