Yandere!Siren!Levi & Knight!Reader [AU] [An Unfortunate Tale] [Part II]

The crowd of children slowly dispersed-A need to play under the warmth of the sun tempting them all. Except one.

"My,my,why aren't you playing with the rest? It's a perfect day for it"

"Hm? What's that? You want to hear the continuation of the previous story? But,I thought you said it was making you all sleepy?"

The small child simply gave a disapproving head shake. Fingers fiddling with each other.

"You didn't think it was boring at all but you were too shy to say it aloud? My,what a timid child!"

"Well,then! Rather than playing you'd want to hear what happened between the two?"

The child nodded.

"Very well then-Hmm...Where did we last stop at? Ah!"

"Hmm~ You should sit down,I think our story teller here will be very passionate"

"Only me? Don't try to deny you become passionate as well when it comes to love!"

"Well~ Indeed, I do"

The child,confused,gave a slight tilt to the side-Earning bashful glances from the two.

"Never mind that,child-Come,the story will start now.
After successfully, placing the medicine on the siren's tail,the young Knight often came by the lake to see of his conditions and the siren,intriguer by this human,decided to stay near-Only coming out of the lake to show himself to her as he his from the rest. The two gradually began talking, the young knight who hadn't travelled much asking questions to the siren who did and in return,he would ask of her journey of becoming a knight. Their secret meetings didn't tale long to become frequent-Both developing emotions they never knew could arose at all and both keeping it hidden for reasons of their own.
"You're back",said the siren,whose still grey orbs beamed at the sight of the young knight. She had just taken off her helmet before she gave him a warm smile which melted his cold soul and brought beating to his silent heart. Seeing her daily made it harder to leave. "Of course, I am!",she replied,taking a seat on a rock near where he was."You promised to tell me more of your journeys in the North-Don't you remember?". The siren smiled,"I remember but do you not have duties to attend at the moment?". The young knight's face went flushed and she averted his gaze-Something she often did whenever she had done wrong but the siren's encouraging silence,made her muteness short lived.