Warlock!Yandere!Levi X Victim!Reader [AU][All Mirrors BrEaK...]

A warlock—Beings with powers so vast and dark,humans would easily mistake them for Demons. Creatures possessing human-like forms yet a mystery it is,whether or not they're what they seem to be. Warlocks are powerful and they know it very well—Using their abilities for self benefits. Selfish. Cruel. Illusionist. Evil. Those are the common traits of these beings who enjoy the fear of humans,who foolishly and blindly worship them as Gods and deities—Especially those who occupied in small villages. Too poor and disabled to even be considered a community,these group of worshippers offer sacrifices and offerings to their local Warlocks in exchange for protection and supplies or simply service. Taking this to their advantage, Warlocks gain power and fuel through these worshiping —One they will be very reluctant to leave behind.

                  *****************

When...did I last feel the sun on my skin?

That was all she thought of as she continued to drift among the blurred darkness surrounding her—The very darkness she came to learn how to hate. To be drifting within an object so still and lifeless,it drove her mad; At first. Then as days passed,she began to feel sorrowful. Soon sorrow turned into longing. Longing into craving. Now,she was in a condition where she could no longer feel anything. How her heart adapted to her atmosphere —Sullen and endless. How her skin had grown a paler shade of how it used to be—Transparent and ghastly.

How did this came to be? Her life as a common village girl changed too drastically—She can't even properly recall what happened. All she knew was before this,she had been asked by her house lord to deliver the offerings for the village warlock and return home. She remembered not even looking the Warlock in his eyes for she knew how they could enchant you to your death by just a glance. She remembered how she passed him the offering but it fell onto the ground instead and how her body shook with fear. She remembered him dismissing it and....

Tap Tap Tap

Everything around her began to tremble as if the Earth had began shifting involuntarily, the heaviness surrounding her jolted as if being awakened from a deep slumber and she felt her body drawing closer towards the cold warmth—Towards the mirror's surface. Yes,she remembers. Trapped within a mirror was her fate. A fate decided for her by a dark entity wearing a man's skin.